Rules are always being discussed. We will update this journal for clarifications or rule changes!
• Put "Open" in your deviation title before submitting. Delete the journal or put "Closed" when it is no longer of use. This helps mods organize the folders and clear out any inactive journals.
• No original sale adoptables, we're only for resale and trade,
- Meaning, if you are the creator of the adoptable, do not post it to this group!
- MYO events are not allowed, but you can advertise the trade or reselling of MYO slots secondhand
• Include proof of ownership.
- For Griffians, please list their species and ML number
(Please also include the link to the Temporary Masterlist until the Masterlist has been completed in Griffia.)
- If a character does not have a ML entry, please include valid proof of ownership (ex. a TH with appropriate credit)!
- Screenshots are NOT a valid proof of ownership
• No guilt tripping others
• Submit your deviation to the correct folder, if you're not sure, ask.
• Re-submissions are only allowed 3 times a week
• We are a third party, and hold no responsibility for the trades and sales advertised in our group. We will not regulate what our members can ask for in trades or sales.
If any of these rules are broken a good amount of times, we will take action. We do not give warnings, since every time a submission is denied we explain what needs to be fixed, and that should be enough for you to realize that your submission does not follow our rules. The punishments can vary from 1 Month suspension to permanent ban, depending on how serious the issue is.