1. Who is/are your favorite character(s) that isn't/aren't yours, if you have characters? If you don't have characters of your own then just answer this as "Who is/are your favorite character(s) you've seen".
-My favorite characters that aren't my own? Uh, well to be honest, I really like your two characters Nova and Wakana. They really interest me, and I can see them being great characters when all is said and done.
2. Is green a creative color?
-Depends on the shade of green.3. Can you describe your life in one word?
-Incredible.4. What are you looking forwards to in 2018?
-I'm honestly not sure what to say. But if I had to choose, the things I'm looking forwards to most in '18 are potentially getting a 2DS so I can play planet robobot, or reaching adulthood.5. For those I tagged who have played Kirby Super Star or the remake, Who's your favorite Helper? If you haven't played one of those but are planning on picking up Kirby Star Allies, who's your favorite Helper so far? If you can't answer either of these, is Bandana Dee your favorite Kirby character in the games?
-My favorite helper would probably have to be Bio Spark. And although you didn't ask me about my favorite ability over all, I might as well just say that it's Mirror. Mirror was OP.6. For those who have played any Sonic game, what's your favorite Badnik? Name it and put a picture.
-Not Applicable. I haven't managed to get my hands on any sonic game with the Badniks.7. What's your LEAST favorite childhood incident?
-Oh man, haha, back when I was still in my single digits I had a frightening encounter with a slide on a playground that traumatized me for a day or two. I grabbed the side of the slide and was scared to let go because it felt like I was gonna fall and hurt myself badly.8. Do you have a favorite Christmas/Birthday gift you've received? If so, name it.
-In terms of items, my computer or my WiiU.9. Do you prefer Christian Servers (no swearing allowed) or Australian Servers (swearing allowed)?
-Fucking Australian boi10. What is your favorite joke you've heard?
-I can't pick favorites when it comes to jokes, but the one that is my go to whenever I want to make someone laugh is:
"Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?"
"Because he didn't have the guts!"11. What's your least favorite school subject?
-That's a tie for P.E. and American related crap - regardless of if it's history, economics, or government.12. What's your favorite whatever in the universe?
Does count as a whatever?
Okay, that's out of the way. Now comes the struggle of trying to come up with decent questions.
1. Who's you're favorite main character of all time, from any series?
2. Who's your favorite side character?
3. How did we meet, if you remember?
4. What is your opinion of me?
5. What element is your favorite? Feel free to stray from the typical fire, water, wind and earth elements.
6. What's your favorite retro video game? (1990s or before)
7. What's your favorite modern video game? (Released after 2000)
8. What's your favorite song?
9. What do you pride yourself in most?
10. What career do you hope to chase?
11. If you could have anything for free right now, what would it be? 2 items maximum.
12. Since I'm out of questions, I'll make this one easy. It's the end of the list! Who are you going to tag?
As for me, I'm gonna tag:
[Just returning the favor.