Time for me to do another HEAVY WIP backstory/check list of one of my other favorite OCs on her birthday, Katherine LuCluth. HOWEVER, this backstory will also focus a decent deal on her mother, Diana as well as a bit related to Bianca. Many things here are subjective and not finalized, so i'll be jotting down many major plot points and possible showcases for their "end-game" goal
Nickname: Kat, Big Stupid Octopus Head, Kat Fish
Birthday: February 27th
Eye Colour: Brown
Personality: She is a happy girl always trying to cheer others on to do better. She is EXTREMELY pacifist due to past events that haunt her, but as time goes on, and the evil that confronts them grows stronger, she will be willing to fight in order to protect her loved ones.
- Family: Mother (Alive), Father (KIA(?))
Sharanoa "Sarah" Hooukrah (Friend)
Alexandra Toras Beviloar (Best friend)
Bianca "Blanche" Rebelde (Best friend/Rival, this is a complicated relationship)
Jasmine Phantora (Rival, then Friend and eventual Ménage Trois lover)
Sean "Sugar" Caelan (Best Friend and eventual Ménage Trois lover)
Enemies: MELGES (Possibly one of her biggest enemies she will have to encounter, basically a secret "end boss")
?????? ???????? (Someone evil who worked with Jasmine, but backstabbed her when her morals of good became more relevant)
?????? (End Boss)
- She is really flexible and nimble on her feet
- Her primordial power stems from a Cthulhu-based entity whose name when spoken can cause insanity to others around, so she nicknamed it Larry
- When she grows up she wants to be an professional athlete
- Weapons: Katherine does not use conventional weapons. She would most likely use the tentacles that she controls to fight if she needs to or pick up large heavy objects to strike an enemy, like a stop sign, a car, a boat etc
- Favorite foods: Seafood, and Sushi
- Favorite drinks: Crab Juice
- Favorite colour: Blue and Yellow
- Favorite Candy:
- Hates: Violence, being taken advantage of because of her body
- Chest Size: E cups
- Fear(s): Sharks
- Avid cosplayer. She has no problem showing a lot of skin, but she still has limits as to not exposed herself in her underwear, or in the nude.
- After dumping her first boyfriend, she underwent a downhill slump, selling her body for money and pleasure, before Sugar snapped her out of it.
- T̢҉͟h͡͠ȩ̴͞ ̷͟d̶͘ąt͝͞À̴͘͟ ́ì̡͢͢s̀͢͡ ̷̀Ć͢͝o̸̸̕͘҉r̷͟͟͟r͠u͏̷p͟͢͞t͝҉̶̷͞ ͝҉҉T̕͟͠͏̴h̸̵ȩ͘ ̷̨̢̛d̴̵̷̀͞ą̵t͢͞A̸͝͏͟ ̧͜͠i̡͘͜͢s͘҉́ ̸̵́̀͘Ç͡ò̷̡͟͝r̵̨ŕ͏͜͡͠u̶̧̧̢̕p̢̕͟͢t̷̨͟͡
- Super Strength: The amount of pressure Katherine can lift is unmatched, she does unintentionally use full strength when she is trying to use self-defense against certain sexual preds (however, her high-strung developed personality tends to have her judo throw almost anyone who touches her at specific spots)
- Tentacle Manipulation: She does gain the use of controlling many tentacles from either her primordial, or from any other octopi and squids nearby. The tendrils that she uses usually comes out of a portal. However, she cannot fully control another sentient tentacle (if the tentacle has a brain) or if the tendrils are tied to a Cecaelia
- Ink gland?: Katherine has an unlikely ability to spew ink out of her, although it is still unclear whether she somehow grew an ink gland since she encountered Larry, or if it comes FROM Larry
Eye Colour: Brown
Personality: She appears stern, and not as open than she really is. She has a sharp tongue, which she uses frequently to make most arguments and talks win in her favor.
- Family: "Husband" (KIA(?)), daughter (Alive)
- She enjoys drinking a glass of wine frequently.
- She may have gotten addicted to the military rations she had while on the field (not too strongly addicted, but she acts like she cannot survive a week without having one)
- Her right arm replacement is a robot arm that she doesn't use as often as she should, choosing to use her left hand more times than she should.
- T̷h̕͟͢͡e͏̸̡͡҉ ̷̵̡d̡̢̧͜a͡t̴̛́A̸͟͝ ҉̀i̷̶̷͠s͝ ̵C͝͞͡͏͟ó͜r̸͘͟͜͡r̵͢҉u͘҉p̵̵̀̕t̴̴͠ ̀͜͠T͏̶͝h҉̵̧͟e̶̡̛ ̴͡͝͞ḑ̸̸͡á̵̴t̸̛͢͜͜A̵̧̢͟ ̧̛͟͜͡í͟͜͜͠s̴̵̷ ̡͟C͟҉ò̴̸̕ŗ͞͠ŗ̷̧̀͠u͟͡p̵̕t̵̡̧͘͜
Military Training bits:
Diana's artillery includes a portable grenade launcher, a series of hand grenades and a rocket launcher, which was custom made to help her perform Rocket Jumps. She has been known to use various pistols from time to time. Her choice of weapon in CQC is a trench shovel.
After a mission to try and rescue some of her captured troops, she had lost her right arm and left eye. She was retired from working in the field, but she would still help out from the backlines.
Diana occasionally attends a shooting range to ensure she hasn't gotten too rusty with her shooting since being forced to retire
Eye Colour: Purple
Personality: She appears mean spirited. She does come across as rude and aggressive, but that was due to her past situations. The kind courageous girl that Katherine knew is still within, but isn't as easy to get to.
- Family: Father (Alive & Divorced), Mother (Alive & Divorced)
- Friends: Katheine (Best friend/Rival, this is a complicated relationship)
Jasmine Phantora ()
Sean "Sugar" Caelan ()
Alexandra Toras Beviloar ()
- When Bianca grows up she wants to work as a Fireman. Part Time she works as a lumberjack.
- Fear(s): Frogs and toads. The bigger they are, the scarier they are to her.
- Her meat allergy occurred during a camping trip with her family. She found out about her sudden allergic reaction when having a BBQ and her body started to break out with a nasty rash while eating ribs. Afterwards she was only allowed to have poultry and fish with her meals.
- Bianca takes up boxing as a way to both exercise and let out some of her anger she may have.
Diana LuCluth was a general, working in the military of _______. Her particular branch was forcefully shut down due to budget cuts from the government. However, she, alongside some of the soldiers she was with were hired by the same government to act as an Anti-Terrorist mercenary group that would be designated to taking down possible threats before they could engage. The government's decision was meant to act as a ploy to lure the enemy into a false sense of dominance, thinking that the cut military power would allow them an advantage. Diana and her troops were sent out on dangerous mission in order to try and take out the enemy opposition and sometimes claim lands and vantage points in their favor. One particular mission did not succeed, although this was on Diana's orders not to take the point. A dojo was on a mountain top that the troops were to eliminate the residents and claim the top as their own. Diana and her troops were sent to the location that the government had noticed, and the troops found that the place had not been lived in for years. Or so they thought. A warrior ambushed the troops and disarmed them all, leaving their guns back at the bottom of the mountain. Diana then challenged the warrior to a fair fight, and engaged in CQC with the fighter. Diana won, but she chose to let the fighter keep the home. She was demoted due to her actions, but she didn't let the choice she made faze her one bit.
Much later, she and her troops were about to engage in on of the deadliest missions they ever had to deal with. During the eve before the battle, Diana and one of her soldiers (Gonna go with Leon for easy sakes) had a one night stand, in which they both had a lovely time and even had a talk about whether or not they should settle down. Eventually, the mercenaries began their assault on an enemy base, but the ambush that they were expecting proved too much for them to handle. As a result, the group failed to eliminate the enemy base, and a few of the troops, including Leon were captured. Diana and whomever escaped was forced to regroup and retreat. Diana wasn't sure if she, and the troops left would be able to stage another attack with their numbers shortened, and with how they were ambushed so easily. However, her troops showed their determination to die for their mission as well as try and rescue their teammates, so she decided to complete her mission, or die trying with her group. Meanwhile back at the enemy base, Leon was being forced to go though an experimental project as a test subject. As the enemy performed their test on Leon, Diana and her troops managed to get past the ambush that they failed to bypass this time, and infiltrate the base. They started to rig bombs at the many corners of the base, planning to wipe out everything they were able to see. Leon's experiment appeared to have no effect on him when the enemy had stopped, as if they were forced to due to Diana and the soldiers. Leon managed to escape during the confusion, and would eventually meet up unexpectedly with Diana as she was planting the last of her explosives. As the two of them were distracted with each other, one of the troops who were planting their last ones was gunned down, and their bomb detonated, causing the whole chain reaction that Diana and her troops were creating to initiate early. Because of this, the bombs Diana planted blew up much earlier than she anticipated, and was about to be hit by the full force of the blast. However, Leon was able to save her from majority of the explosion, causing him to undergo immense and irreparable damage. Diana's right arm was badly scorched from the blast, but the pain she was feeling wasn't as when she saw what Leon's sacrifice costed him. As his skin was seared off, his left arm and head completely burnt off and his legs blown off, he fell and drew his last breath. Diana tried her best to carry his body out with her left arm, but as the base was still undergoing destruction, she would be forced to leave his body behind when a piece of shrapnel from the other exploding machinery and weaponry shot her left eye out, and she lost grip of Leon's body. As she escaped, she looked back at the burning base. They won, but at a huge loss.
As Diana was hospitalized for her injuries, she was told that Leon's body was never found when the military took over the location. Because of her injuries, she was forced to retire from field work and help out from the back with paperwork, gathering both supplies and intel, and strategy meetings. What she didn't expect to hear from the doctors was when they added, "whenever she and her child are settled down." She had no idea that her one night stand had actually gotten her pregnant. (That part about the pregnancy reveal might be changed, to be before the rescue attempt. What do you guys think?)
She would eventually give birth to a baby daughter, who was born with 6 pink markings on her face. She would name the baby Katherine, and tend to her as best she could.
Things that are not fully fleshed out but are key to the characters:
- Katherine was bullied at kindergarten because of her markings. Bianca would appear and defend Katherine from the bullies, and the two girls would become good friends.
- Katherine would encounter her primordial, whom she would name Larry at an ungiven time
- During a school field trip, both Bianca and Katherine would both find out what the other is afraid of.
- Bianca would demonstrate how much she looked out for Katherine as a friend, often doing wrong things but warning Kat not to follow her example.
- Bianca as time goes on would undergo situations causing her to be stressed out, one being her parents divorcing each other, another being her sudden meat allergy. She would cling onto Katherine closely, being one of the few things she has left. However, Bianca would force herself onto Katherine after a while, and Katherine would unintentionally push Bianca away with full force. The two of them were split after that event. (Katherine would become a pervert, and high strung)
- Katherine would appear on the Zeitlos Islands, and would meet up with some new people who would become apart of her life.
- Through Sugar, Katherine would encounter Jasmine, as well as one of the eventual enemies that the three of them would have to deal with (Katherine would unknowingly become his girlfriend for the time being).
- Katherine, Jasmine and Sugar would eventually become a Ménage Trois (It started after Katherine broke up with her last boyfriend, who also was the enemy. She was feeling out of it, and was doing many things that was concerning to everyone, even Bianca. Bianca spoke to Sean about her, and had hoped that he could snap Katherine out of it. After Katherine and Sugar spoke with each other, and Katherine saw that Sugar may have been her love interest this whole time, the two of the would become lovers. Jasmine, despite what she did, would be accepted in their love circle since she could only trust the both of them with her painful situation)
- With Sugar's help, Katherine would eventually forgive Bianca for what she did.
- The group would eventual meet with the other OCs Alexandra, Sarah and Jeremy
- T̨̡͘͟͝h̸͘͢e͟͡ ͜͠͏d̀͟͠͠͡ą̸͢ţ́A͘͡͏ ̵̡͘i̷s̶̶̵ ̀҉̴Ç̀͡͞ǫ̵̀͟͡r̡͘͝ŕ̶͘͢͞u̢҉p̢͢t̷̢̛ ̀͟͞T̷̡̕͠h̶̡̀̕e̢͟ ҉͞d̛́̀͘ą̨͜͝t҉͞͡A̴̕͢ ̶̨í̡ś̶̕͡ ́͜͡C̶̢͘͡o̷͘͝͡r̡̢̛͟r҉̵́u̶͠҉҉p̧̕͘͢͜t̷͝
- Leon would return as Temecles...
Constructive opinions are welcomed to help me refine