THE PROJECT IS NOW COMPLETE! THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO JOINED!!
A @Charity-Guild Project!
We drew Pokemon and Digimon as Witches!
We had raised:
SPCA: Sponsored 6 pets $53 each! ($353.10 total)
Calcutta Rescue: $183.50
This time, we are drawing Pokemon and Digimon as Pollinators (Bees, Butterflies, Hummingbirds, etc...) and Flowers to celebrate Spring!!
ALL SKILL LEVELS ARE WELCOME!
Some sample submissions:
Each Pokemon will contribute $2.50 to the World Wildlife Fund!
Each Digimon will contribute $2.50 to The Nature Conservancy!
At the end, a fundraiser wrap-up video will be made with a cute puppet show!
All donations come from Tommy's Puppet Lab, my YouTube channel!
All contributors will be entered in a draw to win this beautiful Bee Heart Pendant!
This beautiful necklace features a tiny golden bee perched on a heart-shaped gold & silver honeycomb charm and hung on a golden chain.
Material: Zinc Alloy
Includes a black box to store your pendant!
Draw Pokemon/Digimon cosplaying as bees, butterflies, hummingbirds or flowers. You may draw flowers with your submission if you want. In a bouquet or planting flowers, making honey or anything related to the theme.
-You may choose to draw a Pokemon (any gen, no Gmax or Wailord please ) and/or Digimon! 2 submissions per person please!
-In order to enter, please comment below what species you wish to draw/paint! First come first serve!
-Please submit your entry to the group folder! Also include the link to this journal when you do submit to your gallery!
- Do not add a background to your submission. I prefer transparent backgrounds, no big deal
if you don't know how, just submit it on plain white background.
- No Gijinkas/fakemons/pokefusions please.
- If drawing on paper, please use UNLINED paper or it will be turned down! Pencil shading/ink shading is acceptable.
- Stock is allowed on the condition that all the stock artist's criteria has been followed. Credit where necessary. Tracing over animal stocks into a form of a Pokemon/Digimon are permitted. I cannot permit photomanipulations however as complications with stock use can arise.
- Pokemon and Digimon may be posed however you want or doing whatever you want!
- Recommended canvas size is 1000x800 or 800x1000
NO WORK OLDER THAN MARCH 20th! (Early birds March 1st)
Deadline is May 1st!
Looking forward to having you back!! NEW PARTICIPANTS WELCOME!
Your contribution will be added to this blissful background drawn by @TamarinFrog