A project announcement from Charity-Guild
Charity Pokemon collaboration by Guildmaster TommyGK
Everyone is welcome to join! Members and non-members welcome!
I am pleased to announce the launching of a new charity project!!
Here is the last Pokemon collab we did!
Some submissions from the last project:
This time we are making a Medieval themed Pokemon collaboration!
Some examples of what I will accept:
You may draw two submissions! For every submission I receive, I will donate $3.00 to Make-A-Wish Foundation! If we receive more than 200 submissions, I'll take the 30 hour famine to raise awareness and help end world hunger!
- All deviantART submission rules apply
- In order to enter, please comment below what species you wish to draw! Your Pokemon must be dressed in Medieval attire! Weapons and armour are allowed! This includes fantasy medieval attire (sorcerers, clerics, dragons, etc) First come first serve, and reservations will be held for 2 weeks. After that, anyone can claim that character again.
- You are allowed to draw 1 or 2 Pokemon! I aim for variety so I will only allow 2 of of the same species (exceptions can be made, note me)! You can put both Pokemon in one picture which will count as 2 submissions.
- Your Pokemon must be Medieval themed! Historical and Fantasy themes are both accepted! I will accept all generations and mega evolutions/ultra beasts are accepted! Shiny Pokemon are definitely allowed!
- Do not add a background to your submission. I prefer transparent backgrounds, no big deal if you don't know how, just submit it on plain white background.
- No Gijinkas/fakemons/pokefusions please. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon characters are welcome!
- Pokemon can not be/have anything sexual or suggestive.
- Anyone can enter regardless of skill. I will judge your art by your effort however.
- If drawing on paper, please use UNLINED paper or it will be turned down!
- Stock is allowed on the condition that all the stock artist's criteria has been followed. Credit where necessary. Tracing over animal stocks into a form of a Pokemon are permitted. I cannot permit photomanipulations however. NO LINEART STOCK OR OFFICIAL ART PLEASE.
- Pokemon may be posed however you want or doing whatever you want!
- Recommended canvas size is 900x700 or 700x900
- Two submissions per person please! To submit, comment here, note me or tag me VIA mentions with your submission. Also please submit your Pokemon to my group Charity-Guild! PLEASE mention this journal as well! Scraps is fine.
- No work older than May 7, 2018
- Deadline is June 20th, 2018
See the list of claimed Pokemon here!
Medieval Fair Participantskatagro Background Artist
neshirys Reshiram and Zekrom
dragonfire53511 Alolan Marowak and Pancham
hinawashi Sky Shaymin
dourdan Golisopod and Musharna
XRed-moon Leafeon and Bulbasaur
Little-Papership Mime Jr. and Machoke