Bank is CLOSED
Welcome to the Toko Tokens Bank, the primary hub for the exchange and application of items and TT.
The Tribe Banks are also hosted on this journal and accounts are created automatically upon petition approval. Registered tribe bank accounts are communal, and their contents are to be managed by the tribe founder and trusted tribemates for use in contests, competitions, and/or otherwise given out to tribe members for a variety of purposes. Tribe members may donate any Items or TT to their tribe account; the tribe founder/trusted tribemates cannot withdraw these items or TT for their own gain.
- No more than five (5) transactions per comment unless otherwise specified.
- Do not alter or add any extra lines to the bank forms. Please fill them out as they are shown on the featured thread otherwise you are at risk of being asked to repost.
- If you need help on how to fill the forms out please check out the guide linked above!
- Please wait until tokotas and items are transferred before using them. If the transfer is not complete by the time an admin gets to your request you will be asked to repost.
- The person applying items to a tokota must be the one who owns the item(s) otherwise the item(s) must be officially transfered to the person who is putting in the application.
- Do not comment anything other than your banking comment. No thank yous, no conversations - this is to keep the comment numbers down.
- In activity redemptions (Hunting/Fishing/Exploring/Caving/etc.), please do not use that section to request that items get transferred to another user.
- When you have made a comment to apply items to a tokota, if your request has not been completed yet, you may ONLY reply to your comment in order to either ask that some items are not applied or to change which tokota to apply them to. If you would like new items to be added, please make a new comment.
- Do not link more than five (5) comments containing Trait Tokens when applying/exchanging these tokens for Traits. Any necessary remaining Trait Tokens must already be redeemed on the appropriate thread and in your bank.
- It is mandatory to list out the primary username your bank account is under if you are posting from a side-account. If you fail to list the name of your main account you will be asked to repost.
Bank AccountsThe first step to start utilizing the Toko Tokens bank is to make an account on Tokotna.com. You must create an account before exchanging TT, applying items, or purchasing items.
To start this process, please visit the link above and Register for an account. Then proceed to the Account Management journal to activate your account.
To View Current Bank Balances;Bank Directory Search
Tribe Directory Search
To exchange items, pelts, and fish you have found via group activities for Toko Tokens or deposit into your bank account, reply to the corresponding comment below.
There is a handy dandy TT calculator you can use to easily add up how much TT you have earned. Please be aware that the calculator is still in beta and to please report any bugs you find to the tokotas group by note.
Be sure to list the names of items in your forms. Any forms listing only numerical values will be asked to repost.
You may state "Redeem All" to turn all items in the comment into TT, or "Bank All" to have all items in the comment deposited into your bank account. These actions are all inclusive, and forms that state "Redeem All but..." will be asked to repost.
- Redeem Hunting Items
- Redeem Fishing Items
- Redeem Exploration Items
- Redeem Caving Items
- Redeem Diving Items
- Redeem Random Event Result Items
- Items found in Random Events are not affected by traited values.
- Redeem Weekly Quest Items/TT
- Redeem Items or Prizes From Group Events, & Contests
- Items from any and all group events, such as Summer Event & Tokoween are redeemed here.
- You may not redeem items from Random Event results here.
- Redeem Group Goals
To utilize an item you have purchased, won, or found in activities, onto an uploaded tokota reply to the corresponding comment below.
- Apply Item to Tokota
(Tack, Companions, etc. Including removal of a trait from an uploaded tokota via PotA Token.)
- Elemental Heart Application
(If your Tokota found an elemental heart via Caving or Diving, apply it here for a special blessing)
DepositsThis is a catch-all for items that need to go to your bank but DO NOT qualify for any of the areas above or you will be asked to repost in the correct thread.
- "Keep This Comment" Item Deposit
- Must not qualify for any other redeem thread.
- Must have a "Keep this comment as Proof" link, activity rolls will not be accepted.
(for redeeming elemental hearts)
Check out the Soul Pool to read more on what blessings you may exchange your elemental heart for.
Please be aware of what blessings are dominant tokota only.
Make sure to link to your Tokotna profile. Items/Companions/Traits are no longer applied to DA Imports.
Tokota's import link:
Proof of item: (List your Tokotna Bank Account or list the TT value of the items being added if buying the item(s) here)