Bank is CLOSED
Welcome to the Toko Tokens Bank, the primary hub for the exchange and application of items and TT.
Need help on how to get started? Check out the Toko Tokens Bank Guide
- No more than 5 TT exchanges per comment
- Do not try to purchase an item if you don't have enough TT, wait until your TT exchanges go through.
- Do not comment anything other than you banking comment. (No thank yous, no conversations - this is to keep the comment numbers down.)
The first step to start utilizing the Toko Tokens bank is to make a bank account. You must create an account before exchanging TT, applying or purchasing items.
- change your bank username
- declare your primary bank username
- This will be the username that dictates which document your bank account is in
- add a secondary username to your bank account
- These will be added to your bank account so that you may redeem, transfer, purchase, etc. from a secondary account. You must declare your primary account when you post these transactions so that bankers can find you!
View Current Bank Balance:FOR USERNAMES 0-C
FOR USERNAMES D-H
FOR USERNAMES I-L
FOR USERNAMES M-Q
FOR USERNAMES R-S
FOR USERNAMES T-Z
To find your account, use ctrl f and type your username.
To exchange items, pelts, and fish you have found via group activities for Toko Tokens or transfer TT to another user, reply to the corresponding comment below.
Here is a handy dandy TT calculator to easily add up how much TT you have earned. You can find that here.
- Redeem Pelts
- Redeem Fish
- Redeem Exploration Items
- Redeem Caving and Diving Items
- Redeem Weekly Quest Items/TT
- Buy Back Thread
- Transfer TT or Items To Another User
- Transfer Crafting Items To Another User
- Redeem treasure chests and first aid kits found through Exploration and Caving
- Each treasure chest / first aid kit will be opened here and the contents will be added directly to your bank account.
Purchase an Item
To purchase an item from The Trading Post or redeem prizes from contests, reply to the corresponding comment below. Please include any discounts, with proof. If you are utilizing a tribe discount, link to your tribe's progress tracker, so we know you are eligible to use it.
To utilize an item you have purchased, won, or found in activities, reply to the corresponding comment below.
- Apply Item to Tokota
(Tack, Decoration Items, Companions)
- Apply Item to Breeding
(Fertility Supplements, Close Care, Fertility Root)
- Apply Item to Image
(Treats for Taming, Bait, etc)
- Soul Pool
(If your Tokota found an elemental heart via Caving or Diving, apply it here for a special blessing)
I noticed that several people have been skipped in the item purchase thread (least of all myself - comments.deviantart.com/1/6261… ) and I wondered if someone will be going back and covering all of them at some point, or if it would be better for me to go and repost the purchase?
(for redeeming elemental hearts found via caving)
Bonuses apply to dominant only Tokotas, unless otherwise stated.
Your tokota gains one extra trait slot. (May only do this once per tokota.)
Your tokota gains one extra companion slot. (May only do this once per tokota.)
Add one physical trait of your choice to a genotype. (Curled tail, bob tail, fangs, etc. Can only be applied to a genotype.)
Exchange your elemental heart for your choice of an elemental companion (earth, air, fire, or wind).
Your choice of one of the following traits:
Sticky Feet - Increased chance to find Tapetoe.
Blessed - Your tokota can only encounter positive random events.
Elemental Sight - Allows your tokota to find elemental hearts in exploration.
Remove one birth defect from your tokota (blindness, deafness, spinal problems).
Firefly Companion: Increased chance to find Aippaq’s Stone during caving expeditions.
Stylist Token: +10% chance to inherit a chosen trait, gene or mane type from a parent when breeding. (One time use).
Cosmetic traits (may be applied to non-dominant tokotas):
Your tokota's eyes glow from them being blessed by the elements.
You crush the heart in a mortar and mix it with handpaints to give your handpaints a glow.
Apply Aippaq's Handpaint to your tokota.
Add a second tier to one of the following traits (trait must be applied to your tokota):
- Excellent Conformation II: +15 bonus points to any group-held halter, dressage, show jumping, or free jumping competition. (Includes Rite of Merit - Honor Trait)
- Flexibility II: +15 bonus points to any group-held agility, liberty, or trick competition.
- Impeccable Stamina II: +15 bonus points to any group-held endurance competition. (Includes Rite of Fortitude, and Rite of Merit - Partnership Trait - Endurance)
- Swift feet II: +15 bonus points to any group-held sled racing, or flat racing competition.
- Passionate II: Tokota is able to be bred 2 times over the standard monthly limit.
- Nanook’s Shadow II: Pups have a +15% chance of inheriting the coat of the darker parent. (Eg Breedings between tundra and tawny base coats will have a higher chance of tawny, breedings between brown and black base coats will have a higher chance of black, etc.)
- Oddball II: Pups have a slight chance to inherit any physical trait (so long as one parent has a physical trait.)
- Leadership II: Reduced HP required to move up hierarchy statuses. (Submissive > Average - 30 HP / Average > Dominant - 180 HP)
- Waterproof II: +25 bonus points to any group-held competition involving water. (Fishing, swimming, etc)
- Social II: +3 HP earned per every collaborated image in which it is depicted. (Collaborated by the owner)
- Superstar II: +3 HP bonus points awarded to other Tokotas included in the same image. (Your tokota will give an HP bonus for being depicted in the same image, but will not receive one itself.)
- Mediator II: Provides a 60+ increase to taming odds when depicted in a taming entry. (Must be full body)
- Quick Learner II: Provides a chance to find large amounts of additional HP in activities (hunting, fishing, exploration, and caving.) The additional HP can only be applied to the Tokota itself. (In order for the bonus to count, a link to the admin-posted results comment must be linked in the Tokota's HP tracker beneath the image it was earned from.)