is a side group to Tokotas
for the submission of activities
: hunting, fishing, exploration, caving and diving, and their tribe activity counterparts. See below for the links to each gallery folder that can be submitted to.
Activity Forms are now available on Tokotna! Please double-check these when using them! Activity Bonuses, Penalities, and FormsOfficial Activities Listables
(To be copied into each activities entry and filled out where applicable)
Bare Bones Activity Form:
(This is the information at minium required in a form)
- Pack leaders had the option of doing these activities if their tribe has one of the tribe activity features unlocked however they do not have to collaborate or include a tribemate's tokota in the piece. A Prestige Breeder's tokotas may be rolled for only if the piece was done by a fellow Pack Leader tribe member. All pieces using this option must be uploaded to Deviantart by 1/15/2020 to be rolled. If you are found using placeholder images or side accounts you will face consequences.
- As of 2/10/2019 tokotna hyper links should be used for linking to all imports. Tribe and totem bonuses must also use the tokotna site.
- You must list which prey you are hunting. As of 1/12/17 if you do not, it is grounds for being sent to corrections.
- As of April 2017 you can only have 3 tokotas (4 with popular) in a non-dominant activity image, and the usual 2 (3 with popular) in all dominant activities.
- As of June 10th 2017: All players must either link directly to a specific comment you want your results to go to, link to specific comments in large, obvious font at the top of a journal or stash, or have a free-for-all journal without any extraneous text, links, images that do not have specific links for admins post your results.
This is to avoid admins having to scroll for ages on your hp journal to get the comment section, to help further avoid commenting in the wrong area, and to get you the results where you want them!
- As of July 4th 2017: Leasing between players is no longer allowed.
- As of October 31st, 2017 any black and white images that depict tokotas must have those tokotas coats and markings tonally depicted!
Currently in season for. SUMMER:
Lynx, Coyote, Birds, Bear, Caribou and Seal
Tribe Hunting prey : Available at all times of the year. Tribe Hunting only.
Musk Ox, Walrus, Boar, Wolverine, Badger, Beaver
Dangerous Game Prey: Available at all times of the year. Dangerous Game Hunting only.
Cougar and Moose. Available with Primal Hunter trait: Mammoth and Smilodon.
Prey and their Seasons
SpringMarch, April, MaySmall AnimalsLarge Animals
SummerJune, July, AugustSmall AnimalsLarge Animals
FallSeptember, October, NovemberSmall AnimalsLarge Animals
WinterDecember, January, FebruarySmall AnimalsLarge Animals