I will be opening up commissions once again after I sort out my reserve list.
- If you are on my list and ready to commission me, please send me a note anytime. If you are not then you will still be on my list so feel free to drop me a note whenever you are ready. (If there is no reply from you within the next 3 weeks, you will be removed from the list)
- I will be contacting each of my reserves via note.
- If you wish to be removed from the list, please tell me asap.
- Anyone on the reserve take highest priority. Meaning, even if you come first (as someone not on my reserve list), then there is a chance your commission m
Hello! Just dropping the link to my TH account (*´◒`*)
It's still pretty empty but I will slowly update my OC infos as well as adopts !
I have so so many OCs to organise ( o﹃o ) ⁾⁾
This is still a work in progress !
Kohanamis are an optional closed species that I have created. Meaning that their lore is completely optional to follow but I wanted a name to address them as.
(I mean, they're pretty common traits I know)
They stand for 小花耳 (Ko Hana Mi(mi)) Small Flower Ears.
Kohanami(s) are small creatures that can be found around places with lots of greenery. They either travel around the world to spread flower seeds or dwell at gardens.
They exist solely to grow specific flowers (seeds) and once in bloom, the seeds will fall from the flowers on their horns and ears.
They are usually shy around p
For Freelance/commercial work please email me @ LittleTraveller6@gmail.com
Payment through Paypal Invoice system - USD only
Prices are subject to change
- Please read my ToS before sending me a note !
- Please send me an order form via Note
- commissions will be started after payment.
- My art style is subject to change (please refer to my gallery)
- There is no limit to how many characters/per person, but please be reasonable
If someone wants a slot when they are full, I will be taking reserves if you don't mind waiting a little longer for me to complete the slots taken
:star: = completed
:star-half: = in progress