I'm a hopeless romantic, as well as an eternal optimist.
I love and write fluff. Also, I am a Christian engineer. I love what I do.
My art is a wonderful hobby of mine, coming from my desire to see certain couples end up together, making me a committed fangirl. I love making art almost as much as I love looking at art on here.
I now have a profile on FF.net, livejournal, and A03! Long Version:
I'm very fond of fanfiction, in particular Labyrinth (
!!!) And then there are the other fandoms that I follow, though perhaps not as much (thankfully, or I'd never leave). There are some amazing artists out there; I love checking out the work and admiring it. I'm an engineer, and I love doing that type of work (aka math and science). However, I like to write for fun and take pictures. I love talking, and will talk about just about anything, so if you ever want to chat, just comment or let me know!
I have a bunch of stories here, and all of them can be found on my fanfiction account: www.fanfiction.net/u/2737385/t…
I love to take pictures with my new Nikon, so I'll be posting those now and then. Also, I've done a variety of things with ASinglePetal
on editing work/writing because of a contest I entered of hers. I've also started photomanipulation!
I have a couple done, and most will be covers for stories I write. There should be more in the future, once I can get myself away from writing.
Yes, I am a Christian, and proud of it!
This will occasionally affect my writing, but I'm not trying to preach or anything.
Fandoms: Labyrinth, Jane Austen, Ouran High School Host Club, Strange Magic, Frozen, Bond/007, Marvel, Thor, Disney, Sherlock, Howl's Moving Castle, Harry Potter, The Parasol Protectorate, ATLA, POTO, and MANY others (look at all the groups). Slowly getting into Once Upon a Time and Dr. Who.
Labyrinth: J&S: SO SO HARD!!!
Strange Magic: Butterfly Bog and Sunny Day
POTO: either, depends on mood
HP: Hermoine & Snape (written this), Hermoine & Harry, Luna & Neville, Draco & Ginny, a variety, as well as canon
Ouran: Haruhi & either Tamaki, Kyoya, Hunny, or Mori. I haven't been convinced of the others.
ATLA: canon or Zutara , Tokka, Taang
Marvel: canon, Lokane, Tasertricks, Darcy& Cpt America, Darcy &Hulk, Clintasha
Frozen: Jelsa, Kristanna, Helsa (With redeemed!Hans)Writing Schedule!Current:
1. Letters from a Mutual Friend
2. Sarah and the Laws of Queendom
3. Art Exchange with xXRainbowStarsXx
SAO (Kirito X OC)
4. Sweet Possibilities: 2 more one-shots for sure, Hide and Seek, and Beautiful
5. The Accompanist (Strange Magic)
6. What You Want (OHSHC KyoHaru)
7. The Host Club Is (OHSHC TamaHaru)Later:
1. Arrogance and Animosity (Labyrinth)
2. Assorted OHSHC one-shots (TamaHaru)
3. Little Ouran (OHSHC AU, KyoHaru)
4. Assorted Holiday one-shots (Labyrinth)
5. The Love Shack (Strange Magic)Story Summaries for Labyrinth Stories:
Let there be much J/S Fluff!!!
1. Sarah and the Laws of Physics: my first one, and finished. The feedback from this story has been great, and now I want to write a short sequel (see details below). Started Feb 2011, finished Summer 2011.
2. Baby It's Cold Outside: my second finished one. A holiday-themed one for Christmas and Thanksgiving. Started Dec 2011, finished May 2012.
3. Trick, or Treat: More Halloween-themed fluff. Should have been a one-shot, but it's not, so it's a two-shot. Started and finished Oct 2012.
4. Another Valentine's Day: More Valentine's Day-themed fluff. A two-shot because I'm verbose. Started and finished Feb 2013.
5. How to Woo Properly: Complete. Based on a one-shot/drabble by Kyndsie
. Link included in story. Another way in which Jareth might have tried to win Sarah. Started Sept 2012, finished Feb 2014.
6. Sarah and Laws of Queendom: Currently finishing. Sequel to Sarah and the Laws of Physics. Started July 2011.
7. Arrogance and Animosity: on hiatus until Summer 2015. Labyrinth meets Pride and Prejudice (and some Shakespeare), so excited to do it. Will be finished after Sarah and the Laws of Queendom. Started June 2011.
8. Letters from a Mutual Friend: is the letters sent between Sarah's three friends, Sarah, and Jareth, after Sarah starts college. This story will have short chapters, but there will be many to make up for it. This story will be lengthy as a result, covering all of Sarah's years in college. Started July 2013.
9. Under the Stars: Versions 1 & 2: Fluffy stories (one-shots) about Jareth and Sarah being together under the stars.
10: Love in the Spring: 2 related one-shots that are gifts to a friend, Kiyomi-chan16
. Labyrinth meets Frozen songs. The result is silly fluff.
11: Sweet Possibilities: All one-shots written for livejournal. So far includes: One Samhain Night (Halloween fic), Goblin Gifts (Christmas fic), A Winterfest Story (Christmas fic), Them Apples, Have Stick Will Travel, For the Longest Time. Hope to add: Hide and Seek and Beautiful
12. There's A LOT of one-shots, so go look at my folder of one-shots to get a look at all of them.
13. Of Love and Dreams: a future story, romance novel spoof I've always wanted to write. More J/S, with some Toby and Sarah sibling time. Haven't decided if drama or comedy. Sarah needs inspiration for her romance novels, and so has Toby help her visit the Goblin King by wishing her away. Nothing wrong with that plan at all.
18. FAR FUTURE: The Goblin Ball: it involves much dancing, and even more poetry. More scared of the poetry honestly. Could be drama or comedy.Non J/S:
This list is growing, thanks to OHSHC and Strange Magic.Involving OC's of ASinglePetal
1. Assassins Don't Wear Pink
2. Assassins Don't Wear Dresses (sequel to 1)
3. Welcome to Home Depot, Mr. Bond
4. A Day at the Prince's Zoo
5. Just Another Family Dinner For Sword Art Online
6. Christmastime in Sword Art Online: giftfic For Harry Potter
7. Snape's New Favorite Toy Ouran High School Host Club
8. New Year's Eve, Ouran Style
9. Alone Now
10. Don't Mess with Our Friends
11. His Favorite Gift
12. With You
13. What You Want
14. The Host Club Is Strange Magic
15. The Accompanist Other Random Facts
deviantWEAR sizing preference: L
Favorite genre of music: Rock and Roll
Favorite photographer: none
Favorite style of art: Photography
Operating System: PC
MP3 player of choice: iPod
Favorite cartoon character: Scooby-Doo
Personal Quote: "I can do all things in Him who strengthens me."-Philippians 4
Fantasy!!! I also really enjoy this, part of the reason why I wanted to do photomanips to begin with. Fairies and the supernatural are interesting to see and read about, no shame.
Did I mention that I'm a nerd, and proud of it? I'm an engineer, with very eclectic interests. By personality, I am ESFP, so go figure. And I'm left-handed!View My Personality Type Results
Many thanks to Erozja
for the use of her free avatar for my profile pic!!! See her profile here: erozja.deviantart.com/
Also, yes I know I fave too much. I like to fave and run. So much art, so little time! Sorry if I don't comment, but if I feel really strongly, you'll know