Yuri since he was 15 is a nice guy (he's 16 in this artwork), just don't provoke him. 14-year-old Yuri on the other hand is a massive JERK.
Recently, I've been wanting to draw Yuri alongside other people that aren't his friends. BOLD indicates that they're already done.
1. Wol (Mobius Final Fantasy, Square Enix)
2. Arthur Forrister (Grace-Zed)
3. [His father] Kenji [in his teens] (Bloody Roar, Hudson Soft)
4. Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII, Square Enix)
5. Akira Kurusu/The Phantom/Joker (Persona 5, Atlus)
6. Honoka (Dead or Alive, TECMO)
7. Xiahou Ba (Dynasty Warriors, KOEI)
8. Sima Yuqi (Grace-Zed)
9. Naoto Kurogane (BlazBlue, Arc System Works) Oh yeah, there's one drawing with both of them on it, but it also has Kenji and BASARA Yukimura in the mix. So that doesn't really count as DONE.
* Games I currently play: Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Skullgirls (mobile), Mobius Final Fantasy (also on mobile), Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code (PC/Steam), Tekken Tag Tournament, Tekken 5, Soul Calibur II, Bloody Roar 3, Bloody Roar 4 (PCSX2)
* I like variety/diversity. Therefore, I like being myself.
* I have been drawing since I was very young. Everyone looks cute in my current art style, apparently. Don't expect me to post screenshots (mainly of video games, TV shows, or movies since animé barely impacts me nowadays) and official art here. I nearly left dA permanently for stubbornly posting them on my early years here, and they're against the rules. (unless they're on your Scrapbook, when around 2008-2010 screenshots were not really allowed to be submitted at all. Rinmaru Games also enforces this rule so my Rinmaru stuff are on my Scrapbook.) That's what my tumblr is for.
What do I draw?
* Video game fan art
* Original characters
What don't I draw?
* Insanely sexual content
* Decapacitated bodies
* Characters I don't like (14-year-old Yuri is one of the very few exceptions in this), characters I have a hard time drawing, or characters from franchises I'm either not familiar with or not interested in
Reminders to people visiting this page: