I was tagged by Tikrekins
to do this little challenge about my character tirnu!Rules:
1. Post 8 facts about your character
2. Tag 8 other characters
3. Post their names along with their owner's avatar.
A quick drawing of tirnu for this journal entry
1. tirnu is my fursona. Her early forms were shaped in 2007, but her current fur colour/pattern was finalized in 2008...
2. ...But her body shape is constantly changing in each drawing. I find it difficult to keep it consistent!
3. She's probably my dearest character. I draw her everywhere
4. My favourite part of drawing her is her ears, and if I colour her, the little white splotch on her chest!
5. I don't know why, but I usually prefer to write her name with a small initial, just like my username. It's not something I expect from others, just the way I like doing it.
6. She's a mix of a jack russel terrier and a corgi. The breeds' natures don't represent myself at all - they just happen to have the closest looks of tirnu and how I would imagine them to mix up.
7. She didn't have a name for a long time. Only when I made this account in 2011 and people started calling me by my username, the pieces kinda fell into their places and tirnu got her name.
8. I haven't planned much of a personality nor a backstory for her - she mostly represents me in my art and I enjoy drawing her in various scenarios.
Here are also some of my first drawings of tirnu, or where I consider it to be an early form of her:
2007, here she has formed her small size I believe
2007, this is the kind of tail she still has.
2008, tirnu's first reference sheet!
2008, probably the first artsy drawing I drew of her.
And I'll only tag 5 people for now!
and Sigr Vairnavík
Thanks for reading! :>