Heya all! For the first time, I'm doing chibi commissions! These will be open for a while, not quite sure how long, so snag one up while you can! Let's make you're already adorable OCs even more adorable! All chibi's will be a flat rate, and will be made using the base that I've drawn up below.
Will Do/Won't Do
If you don't see something listed, feel free to ask!
- I will do the sketch of your commission before any transaction is made. Do NOT send payment until after you have received and approved the sketch. I will only begin lining and coloring after payment has been received.
- Please be sure to mention any changes or edits you want prior to approving the sketch. Once payment has been received and the lining process has begun, no more edits will be permitted with the exception of color.
- Please have at least one reference for your character, as well as references to any clothing that you may want. If you don't have a reference, and this is the first time your character will be drawn, there will be a $2 up charge for character design. If this is the case, I will need a very detailed description of said character.
- Commissions aren't necessarily first come, first serve. I reserve the right to refuse a commission if I feel that the character in question is beyond my ability to draw. Don't take it personally if that happens. I just wouldn't want to charge you for something that I know I wouldn't be able to do justice to.
- Please be patient. A commission can take anywhere from less than a day to a few days to complete depending on a few personal life factors.
- This is a big one. Please only note me for a commission if you intend to follow through with it. I've had experiences in the past where people have backed out after their sketch was completed. I'd very much like to avoid that if at all possible.
If you have any questions at all, or if you're curious about something that isn't listed here, feel free to ask!
Working on a commission for: