Oh boy, I have not used the journal in like a while...
So, here we go from here:
- I have mostly stripped down my usage of DA to 2 things: Main Deviations uploading, and favoring lots of Crash stuff (I now have a Crash fanblog, called Crashy News!) due to decreased desire of uploading and making deviations
- I am currently brainstorming and trying to figure out plans to make my first actual game, GINE (LOGO), which is exclusive to my gaming news blog-styled-forums website, 3WORLD!
- I am mostly trying to resort to making sketches but with some changes: I am aiming for more quickly and precisely
- And well, you may of have seen that I am also trying to make some sort of mascot character, called "Ferreton the ferret", i know, so "ORIGINAL"..
- I am probably going to get real deep into programming as a post-secondary course, in addition to UI design (Hobbyist) for my Titan OS concept (With my entire electronics concept, Trice, with its flagship devices, called TING)