September 2020• portraying the original form of an object abnormal now receives the fullbody bonus
February 2020• Posted on weebly [link]
• other esk bonus clarified as not applying to npcs
January 29 2020• Wanderer Prompts feature has been restructured to allow multiple Transformation tiers, including Abnormals and re-transformations!
• Wanderer Transformation Hub created
• Added Majanthi's prompts
• Updated air plant morph
June 1 2019• Added new rules on commenting in official areas, mini-modding, removing esk from play and multiple account use.
• Calculator now greys out bonuses when selecting sketches / short literature + single line output added
April 4 2019the weebly under morphs.
February 27 2019
• Alter enchantment option allows for moving of the enchantment or alter its effect
January 20 2019here.
January 13 2019
• Storyteller bonus only applies to the players writing, not the entire RP.
• RP participants must keep a separate log of what they contributed to make it easier for staff to check over score.
• Additional notes can be found on the points system journal.
December 3 2018
December 1 2018• Tab is under Worldbuilding > Stories. For GH stories that don't deal with a specific Wanderer
November 27 2018• Added under icons in point system guide.
• For works 40x40 or less in size players should consider taking 50% of the fully totaled score. Works that are 20x20 or smaller must take the 50% scoring.
October 24 2018• Both weebly and group pages have been updated to include information on using geographical locations as boundaries.
October 22 2018• Mutations, deformities, or malformations that would cause an animal to suffer or die are not permitted
October 18 2018• Added Modify mutation, swap mutation, remove mutation
• Wanderer prompts moved from The Wanderers Journal to Weebly under Stories
October 1 2018• Conservatory bonus changes applied (+20AP/+5GP)
• Wanderer Prompt bonus +10 AP
• Crafts AP flexibility (15-25AP)
September 23 2018• Split payment option has been switched to a monetary donation via ko-fi.
September 11 2018• Elemental integration now allowed by adding the GP cost to your TF tier.
• You can now complete Wanderer Prompts to unlock the ability to use NPCs as the creators in your Transformations.
• Wanderer Prompts earn a +10AP bonus
• Luminaries now have a NPC page: twwm.weebly.com/000-i-000-ii.h…
• Greenhouse lists will now be posted at unannounced dates and times, similar to the Nursery.
• Conservatory bonus upped to +20AP and +5GP
• Lore expanded, Luminaries and their temples introduced.
• Feature posts calls for players to showcase their original ideas for the species and world.
• Group will now feature 2 esk characters per month and selections from the Conservatory gallery folder.
September 10 2018• New modify options added - modify enchantment, modify elemental, modify mutation.
• Familiars can now appear with a single nature feature or transformation reward that is reflected from the parent esk.
• Unique traits from the Firestorm event, Quills and Ox-tail, are added to the Unique traits page.
• Transformation rewards removed from Unique traits section and moved to their own page.
September 8 2018• Due to issues some users were having with weebly, all the main menus now contain links to their submenus.
• Lichen is listed as an acceptable NF for the fungi morph.
September 2 2018• Artwork that is inspired by esk but does not visually show an esk are subjected to case-by-case scoring by staff. Please send the group a note for scoring.
• Artwork in this style will be eligible for AP. GP will not be rewarded due to an esk not being present in the image, even if the artwork is about a specific esk.
• Only the personal bonus can be applied to these submissions. Elements of the artwork, such as backgrounds, will be factored into the individual scoring.
September 1 2018• New feature - Wellsprings pool. Grant more wishes through donating GP.
• Wellspring treasures added
July 16 2018• Added under abstract or minimal scoring.
June 24 2018• You may score writing in comics by tallying the word count and adding it to the overall submission. This change applies retroactively to past submissions.
June 22 2018• Word count bonus section relabeled to Writing Bonuses
• New writing bonus: +4 GP for poetry works. Poetry must be at least 100 words minimun (bundles are a-ok). No stacking.
• Storyteller bonus changes: word count reduced to 800 (previously 1000). AP and GP boosted to 8AP and 6GP (previously 5AP and 4GP)
• Added 20 esk cap on to the "other esk" bonus
June 21 2018• Changed the prompt "The Invitation" to "The Other"
• "The Invitation" prompt is re-added with different parameters
• Added the prompts "Abnormal Transformation" and "Their purpose"
June 6 2018There is no longer a difference between personal and other esk interactions.
March 19 2018
• Wording improved for greater clarity.
• MYO resale/trade rules have been updated to allow MYOs and MYO slots to be resold at the original price.
• Some rules on personal use of adoptables outside of the TWWM game and design changes have been adjusted to allow more flexibility for personal use.
• Refunds and buybacks will now be considered on a case-by-case basis (previously not allowed).
• "Gift for gift" and 3-way trade info clarified, these types of exchanges are not permitted for free MYOs.
March 6 2018Details here: Points Calculator [New Release!]
February 22 2018
Read more here: Treasures and Achievements
Archived values are here: Energy Exchange Archive
Changes take effect March 1st 2018
Origin Prompts now allow for collaborations and commissions, plus some unique requirements have been providedCollaborations and commissions will now be accepted for Origin Prompts, but bonus AP will continue to only go to the owner of the esk who is having their origin story told. There are also some prompts with new requirements such as allowing poetry or non-scenic artwork.
Read more here: Prompts
February 20 2018
Read more here: Transformations [new reward options]
February 16 2018If you reuse an existing background it only gets scored for background points the first time you use it. Esk interaction bonuses will apply to any YCHs with multiple characters in them. Reuse of YCH bases should show an effort to make each submission unique and go beyond coloring in line art.
YCH scoring for buyers You will score for the slots you pay for and not for the overall artwork, so your score may differ from what the artist is claiming. If you buy a slot in a single-character artwork it will be scored like a normal commission. Purchased slots from group YCHs will only earn you the bonuses that apply to the characters you have purchased for, not the bonuses for characters you did not purchase slots for. If you purchase a slot for an esk you own you will claim the personal esk interaction bonus for having your character interacting with others; if you purchase slots for esk that you do not own you will claim the other esk and other esk interaction bonuses for each of them. Buyers get to claim background scoring even if the artist has reused the background from an earlier work. Buying multiple slots in a single group YCH counts as one single commission, you will not score each slot separately with separate background or full body AP.
February 15 2018
Collaborators are encouraged to self-evaluate their efforts and score accordingly — sometimes this may mean taking the full submission score, sometimes it means taking a reduced score, we trust players to make fair assessments. Please remember to score "from your perspective," for example: if you collaborate on a piece with multiple esk, only the collaborators who do not own those esk will claim the other esk bonus. Please keep scoring breakdowns visible for these entries, it will help keep things clear and organized. Writers in collaboration or RP have the option of scoring the full submission word count or just scoring their own word count alone. We are relying on collaborators to work together as a team to ensure fair work division and scoring, but the TWWM team is here to help if you need scoring assistance.
February 8 2018Story MYOs page.
February 4 2018esk folder is in progress.
AP and GP are now more closely related, batch submissions now have a 12 submission maximum. you may keep writing off-site and submit a summary to the group and still collect full points, initial masterlist or MYO design artwork now earns normal scoring, NPC bonus has been added, and the interaction bonuses now apply to writing!
Old system is here for your reference: Points System v1
This includes premades, customs, and existing MYOs. You are still not allowed to attach non-TWWM adoptables or other assets/money to Transformation swaps.
January 21 2018Players can now make a wish for game-related rewards at The Wellsprings.
Earlier updates can be found in the Changelog Archive
Thank you for your patience during our development — we hope these additions and revisions will make the group more enjoyable for you all— TWWM team