That pretty much sums up my feelings at the moment.
It's been another five months since my last journal entry. Don't know how many of you guys still... 'follow' me since my long inactive season, but here's a brief update of what's going on in my life.
As I wrote in my last entry, I applied to a few schools, and my main goal was to get to study Audiovisual Communication. Well, I got in. I've been studying since January. My studies include, for example, the basics in photography, film, television, radio, studio and multimedia production, public event arrangings, graphic production, game production, media culture and the basics in intellectual property rights and contract law. I'm going to specialize in photography, graphic production and public event production. Already I feel like I've learnt a lot, something new every single day, and at the same time realize how little I've actually known of this whole subject.
I actually had my first 'jobs', or 'projects' in the last two months, I took some promotional photos for a telemarketing company and some 'action' photos during a cultural event in a youth art center. Hopefully these little jobs bring more freelancing opportunities in the future.
At the moment I'm quite busy with my biggest project up to date, I've started creating my own web-pages as a part of my studies. It's a long and slow process, as I have to tend to other matters, as photography, other studies etc. as well.
Over and out.
- Was born and raised in Finland, currently living in the city of Helsinki.
- Lived in Norway for a year, then moved to Scotland for six months.
- Has always been considered a 'lone wolf'.
- Likes to be progressive, to try things no one has ever tried before.
- Is interested in various forms of art, but especially music and photography.
- enjoys studying Philosophy, Psychology and History.
- Plays the guitar and drums.