Warrior Class Destroyer
[UPDATED] OLT|Nightfall|Ch1: The Dark Realm|Part 1Warning:
The "Otherworld Legacy Trilogy" contains violence, horror, strong language and mature content. Reader discretion advised! The content is inappropriate for people under the age of 18!
I know many children nowadays watch or play violence, etc but that doesn't make it right! As a mature adult, it is my moral and lawful duty to warn parents for my novel's content! The rest is up to them and only and I don't bring any further responsibility!
A week later.
“Pressure’s dropping!", a nurse in an operation room apprised.
“It’s a cardiac arrest! We’re losing her!”, another nurse warned.
A heart rate monitor was beeping rapidly. And then flatline. The sound became steady when the patient’s heart stopped.
“No pulse!”, the doctor said, “Charge the AED! …Clear!”
The doctor shocked the woman’s chest. The flat
The Plan, in ShortI am fielding comments and support for the idea of a deviantLIT sister site to be created under the dA umbrella. (Credit and thanks are due to Penfury for the original idea.) What a great outpouring, but we could use more.
You wanted the plan? Here it is in brief:
As a former ad agency communications director I know how to write a proposal that pitches the idea of spinning off a "sister site" to dA called deviantLIT. In that proposal, I would:
- Provide dA leaders a few facts about the decline of traditional publishing and the rise of indie publishing.
- Include data about Amazon's rising sales of ebooks by indie authors, and why Amazon worked so hard to merge Kindle Direct with CreateSpace.
- Illustrate how dA is already ideally positioned to take advantage of this industry trend.
- Encourage dA to utilize its existing site formatting as a jumping off point for deviantLIT.
- Request they implement rich-text formatting to make uploading documents easier and more functional for Lit Devi
pixel artist and business owner
Writer military science fiction author
Conserving the individual is the basis of conservatism. It is classical, de Tocqueville liberalism.
“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child – miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.” — P.J. O’Rourke