Earth is home to a vast variety of living things of every size and description that live and reproduce in myriad different ways. This group is about all the wild animals that inhabit our spectacular planet!
Hummingbird by luisbc.
Please note that we have quite high standards, there are many chances that your work gets declined. The intention of this group is to collect the best of nature photography and drawings, not something average.
If you do get declined, don't feel discouraged and try submitting another deviation, do not give up! So please understand this, because the last thing we want you to do is to leave the group.
- All deviations must be nature-related, with minimum non-nature elements in them.
- Every member will be able to submit 7 deviations per day in each folder.
- You may only submit photos or drawings of animals, plants and landscapes.
- We have minimal quality standards. We judge photos based on the photography basics and rules. For example: exposure, focus, lighting, composition, noisiness, colors, contrast, white balance, etc.
- We do not accept abstract photos or highly manipulated works.
- Make sure you submit your best work, of good quality.
- Submit your deviations into the correct folder, keep in mind that there is a separate folder for captive/zoo animals.
- No photos of domestic animals, except for exotic pets.
- It's not highly necessary naming the animal pictured in your deviation, but in case you do, please name it correctly.
- We do not accept photos of animals taken in game farms! (e.g. www.naturescapes.net/articles/…). If we find out you submitted a photo taken in a game farm, you will be permanently banned from the group.
The best deviations of the group will be copied to the Featured folder.