Diagnosed with ASD in August 2020 and it has changed my perspective on my past, present and future...and I'm in my forties.
It was a huge relief and has helped me understand so many things...including why I go into doodling rabbit holes for hours on end.
And, perhaps, why I've collected so many pens, pencils, pads, notebooks...and love the smell and texture of books and paper.
My friends said my doodles look like something from an adult colouring book. So, I self-published one.
Facebook & Instagram: sharing of colouring examples from the book
YouTube: time-lapse videos of the doodles in the book recorded by ProCreate
Hello and welcome to DA! Nice to meet you!
Some basic things on how to get known:
- Post art regularly (but quality over quantity)
- Be active
- Comment, fave, give llamas and watches to other deviants
- Use the thumbshare forum
- Post your art in groups, preferably large and active ones.
- ProjectComment is great for getting art critique!
- If you want to know other people, the welcome forum might be the place to be.
- I can also recommend the art forums for any art-related questions!
- DAWelcomeWagon has lots of tutorials about the site and how to navigate it.
- And, of course, have fun!
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me!