Hello friends, we, Cedric and Edna of this account have decided to part ways and make our own accounts.
Here are our new accounts!
Cedric ---> RaspberryTickle (https://www.deviantart.com/raspberrytickle)
Edna ---> n3wmistak3 (https://www.deviantart.com/n3wmistak3)
Now let's talk about what is going to happen to this account and what you will expect on our new accounts!
This account WILL NOT be deactivated, so you can still enjoy our art. With that being said, we will not be transferring any art from this account to our new accounts...with some exceptions.
Edna will taking off her Fanfic "CoCo" from this account and moving it to her new account. As well as character ref sheets.
Cedric will be taking his
The moment you all have been waiting for! After about an hour of consideration and decision-making, we, Cedric and Edna, have finally chosen our winners! It was a tough choice, we loved all of our entries, thank you to all who have participated. It really was a fun experience for us.
Drum roll, please ~
"The outfits had matching elements, they look very great together. We really wish the drawing was full body so we could see the full design! Your colour scheme was fantastic and there were very nice detail that you added."
It's our first contest!
Here's the scoop. The theme of this contest is for YOU to design promenade (aka PROM) outfits for our selected OC couples.
1. PLEASE :+fav: this journal if you plan on entering.
2. No bases, traces, outlines, sketches, etc. You know the drill.
3. Must be in colour (can be flat or shaded)
4. Has to reflect personalities and taste (We will provide guidelines for this)
5. Unlimited entries to all participants - Just remember, you can only win ONE placing.
6. Please draw ONLY the selected characters.
7. Be courteous. If you see that too many people are drawing the same couple, DO NOT choose that couple. If we se