amazing art made by perfect people.
I have Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Is that stopping me from doing what I love? NO.
So don't let anyone/thing stop YOU.
1) I don't tolerate swearing on my page. I log in to DeviantArt during school sometimes.
Stay clean, folks.
2) Also, if you don't have anything nice to say (about me or yourself), it can be said in a form of polite constructive criticism, or not said at all.
3) If you don't like The Avengers, Stan Lee, or Marvel in general, I suggest you head for the nearest exit in a calm and orderly fashion. I have a hard time shutting my muffinhole about Marvel.
4) I only take commissions/requests if I say so in an update status or journal.
I'm open to suggestions, though.
5) Don't expect me to update new deviations so often. My best work is done in traditional art, and scanning it is a nightmare, since it will upload to my dad's computer, which I'm not allowed to use.
6) There is no 6th rule. For now.
Any questions? No? Good.
Thank you, ladies and gents, for following my rules. Enjoy my nonsensical masterpieces.