damn you Rythurmorn *shakes fist in air*
HERE'S THE RULES:
1.) You have to post ALL the Rules
2.) Each person has to share 13 things about themselves
3.) Answer 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4.) Choose 13 people
5.) You have to legitimately tag 13 people
6.) You CAN’T say you don’t do tags
7.) Tag-backs are ALLOWED
8.) YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY! NO COMMENTS! unless you’re talking ABOUT the entry
9.) You have to finish within a week. If you don’t finish in time, you have to do what ever the creator tells you
10.) Be creative with the title. no titles like: “I got tagged”
13 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. I love cats, but are extremely allergic to them. -sobs-
2. I am a pansexual demigirl who is together with a pan/bisexual transgirl named Julia, commonly called Jules.
3. My name is friggin ugly, and I prefer to be called Cake.
4. I am a feminist, or humanist as some people would call it. I believe in rights between humans, no matter what skin colour, religion and gender or nongender you have. Oh, and I want the same rights we have for animals too. Because I don't believe humans are superior.. I see us more like a virus of some sort. Or the apocalypse.
5. I always try to be the best friend possible. To always have my friends backs, to be friendly and kind. To keep secres. And deep down, I always hoped that if I was nice towards others, they would be just as nice towards me. I've been proven wrong many of times, but I still won't give up.
6. I am what you would call "the black sheep", because I'm sticking out in my family. Most of them are blonde snobs, especially my mom and brother. My broter is also an ugly nerd who flexes his "muscles" whenever he got an opportunity to do so. And that is extremely annoying.
7. I am a plushie-hoarder, and my parents thinks it's soo childish and such. But I don't give a damn. I love my plushies.
8. I change my haircolour waaay too often. I love experimenting with colours, but that have caused me to grow tired of my hair easily. For example, I dyed my hair blue three weeks ago, grew tired of it and now my hair is a silverywhiteblondething? I do want grey hair though, with a silverombré. I just have to find the grey dye where I live...
9. One thing that I am interested in is Asian culture, mostly Japanese stuff. Like mochii/daifuku, sushi, anime/manga, but also traditions like festivals and folklores.
10. I have a dog named Timon. I've had two other dogs besides him, two leopard geckos and a bunch of fishies.
11. One thing I can't live without is fruit/berries. I love it. Especially strawberries, watermelon, blueberries, green grapes and different kinds of citrus!
12. In Sweden we transfer schools when we have ended sixth grade. I was so excited to finally start anew, get a fresh start from all the bullies and such. So, I dressed as girls usually did during that time. (I was blonde, pale lips and a foundation that was twice as dark as my own skin). One of my friends saw me, and she came towards me, looking all sad. "... You remind me of a cake" she sobbed, and I was soo confused. "Uh, thanks...?" I replied, and she looked into my eyes. "No, no it's not good. Not good at all". And ever since that day, those people in that group of friends called me Cakeface, which later turned out to be my alias/userame on most sites.
13. I have the worst self esteem ever.
QUESTIONS:1. Has something ever caught your eye that was SO epic/attractive/sexy/cool you nearly walked into some inanimate object or person or something because you couldn't stop staring at it? Please, do tell if yes~
Hmmm... Hard question (no pun intended). But no, I don't think so! Sorry~
2. What food will you absolutely NOT eat no matter how much someone tries to pay you?
I think I have to go with dogmeat. Nope, I will never ever ever ever try it. Not a chance in my life. Never.
3. Any phobias? Like legit phobias that'll cause a lovely panic attack?
To be electrecuted or something similar. I always get anxious near stuff that can cause that. Oh, and spiders! Not all of them though, I love tarantulas and jumping spiders. There are just some of them that I can't stand.
What else... Homophobes, racists, nazis and ants?
What else... Homophobes, racists, nazis and ants?
4. What style of clothing do you love on other people, but would never wear yourself?
You said in your own post that you prefer to not use absolutes, you lil hypocrite x3
But this. Right here. Is a damn difficult question to answer. I would say lolita or hipster. But you would never know. Maybe I'll cange my mind later.
Why I choose not to try lolita is because of my figure. I think I'm waaay too fluffy for it and it would just look... Weird.
5. What is one trait or quirk that you have that you know for a fact is something you picked up from one or both of your parents (ex: eating cereal with a fuckton of milk)?
"Manipulating" people into thinking that they are wrong during arguments. I do that when I'm extremely sad or pissed, because I want the other person to feel how much their actions hurt. I know, I'm awful |D
And we're both very openminded (dunno if that counts though?)
6. Ever play tabletop RPGs before? Which one, what was your character?
Nope, but I would love to try!
7. What is your favorite thing to learn about people?
Their secrets... Muahahaha.
No but... Ugh, it depends on what kind of person it is. Two things that are important is what their opinion on anime is and what kind of humour they have.
8. Introvert or Extrovert, or a mix?
Extremely extrovert. I love meeting and getting to know new people... But I still think that I am a mix. Sometimes I just want to hide.
9. Scenario time! Someone breaks into your home right now. What do you do?
I would run to the kitchen and pick up a frying pan. Best. Weapon. Ever.
10. Do you drink? If yes, what's your favorite kind?
Yes, I'm a badass like that. I love wine and always have. (My mom let me have a sip when I was very young, hoping that the taste would scare me away. Unfortunately it did the opposite.)
11. Recommend a music artist to me! Pick on of yer faves and share a link to one of their albums on youtube or one of your favorite songs by them. Please? (had to make it a question somehow)
(I know the last song sounds kinda cheesy in the beginning. But just keep watching, you might like it)
12. What's your favorite show and why?
HHH WHY ALL THESE QUESTIONS, EVIT? I GOT TOO MANY.
Fairy Tail ~ This anime might not be everyones favourite, but it got a special place in my heart. I've always been the outcast. I was different and have been bullied because of that. I always stoodup for my friends, but they never got my back. I'm not gonna lie: I was in a shitty place. No one understood me, or even tried. My family disliked me, because I didn't want to be that blonde, perfect little copy of my mother. Four years ago we where in the Philippines, and they had this anime channel at the hotel. Me, always feeling nausious often stayed at the room and I stumbled upon something: Fairy Tail. It might sound weird, or even naive, but this anime pretty much saved my life. I had something to look forward to, something to do during breaks and such in school. So, when I was old enough I got the emblem tattooed on my wrist. The artist did a crappy job, so I'm going to fix it up. But the tattoo got a great meaning for me and so does this anime.
No Game No Life ~ It's hilarious and got everything. The art is amazing and I can easily relate to the protagonists and I agree with them about our world. Earth is just a crappy game without a goal/plot, and still there are billions of players playing it.
Ao No Excorcist ~ The story is awesome, and uh... Much like NGNL, it got everything. I cried.
Angel Beats!/Charlotte ~ Both of these animes are made by the same creator and got some similarities. I still love them though.Is All the feels, man. All the feels.
Grimm ~ First show I mention that is not an anime, whoop whoop. This is a dark fantasy show. And it's cool. And Awesome. And I don't know what to write. (rip)
Once Upon A Time ~ A show about fairytales that aren't too cheesy. The special effects could've been better, but I still enjoy this show very much.
13. What is/was your New Year's resolution and how're you fairing so far?
To not eat candy and live more healthy. I am allowed a chocolate bar or something similar during my period though. And it's going well so far! I'm proud of myself.
MY QUESTIONS!1. Any series/movie you've watched lately that you can highly recommend?
2. What are your thoughts about this world?
3. If you could choose one alternate universe to be reborn in, which one would it be? (for example: GoT, Avatar, Pokémon etcetc)
4. Do you have that one song you can't stop listening to? If so, which one?
5. Favourite animal?
6. Is there one thing that you can't stand in your life? It can be anything.
7. Tell me a story, starring a potato, a rock and a character from your favourite anime/series. Please?
8. What's the most attractive thing on a person (Or most attractive personality trait/quirk) in your opinion?
9. If you could grow one body part from another animal(for example gills/wings/horns), what would it be?
10. What is your opinion on me? (I'm a curious butt)
11. Any love interests?
12. What's the best ship you know of?
13. What's your favourite type of dessert?