Let's answer all the questions! by TheSani, journal
Let's answer all the questions!
Soo, ~AilwynRaydom (https://www.deviantart.com/ailwynraydom) tagged me and since I am arising from the dead I thought why not. c:
1. You must post this rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 fact about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4. Chose 10 people and put their icon in your journal.
5. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
6. No tag-bags.
7. You can't say that you don't do tags.
8. You MUST make up journal entry!
1. When I was born my name was Saana-Maria, then my mother changed it to Sandra.
2. I love salty licorice but dislike sweet licorice.
3. I ha
Happy New Year people!
I hope everyone had a great 2012, if not, then I hope 2013 will be better! My 2012 was both wonderful and horrifying, but that's just how life is, isn't?
This year started maybe the best way it could - after midnight my lovely boyfriend proposed to me. So from this day we're engaged to get married sometime in a hopefully not so far away future.
Love to you all :heart:
Wehey! Thought that I'd at least make use of a new journal skin, (they're so pretty after all).
Guh, summer almost over for this time and I haven't really created anything. Makes me feel a tad miserble, but I do have ideas, (ideas are good,right?)! So, hopefully there will be an update, sooner or later.
But first I will travel to my birthplace in the North of Sweden and celebrate my great grandfather turning 100 years old this week. Couldn't really afford the trip, but my boyfriend is an angel and as he stated: "Next time you go there it'll probably be for his funeral, so go!". He's right, of course.
Now, time for some more Doctor Who-lovi