52 Hoot Owl Terrace, Kinnelon, NJ 07405
A motivated, ambitious college graduate with a strong work ethic and desire to excel in the field of Fine Arts and Illustration. Possessing skills in traditional and digital drawing, painting, design, storyboarding, cell animation and creative writing. Works have been exhibited in the Ben Shahn art gallery at William Paterson University. Ambitions include making independent comics and working in the field of 2D animation.
William Paterson University, Wayne, NJ
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree, Magna Cum Laude, Concentration in Illustration
Trustee Academic Scholarship
Dean’s List, WPUNJ
Department of Art Certificate of Excellence Award for Best Illustration
Software: Mac/PC/Windows, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Word, PowerPoint, Premiere Pro
- Comfortable using Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash
- Has done some work using Premiere Pro and InDesign
Technical: Charcoal, Paint, Pencil, Ink and Mixed Media, Photography
A Dragon's Wager Part 1
Senior Thesis Project - WPUNJ - Spring 2017
· A twelve-page fantasy comic created for the Senior Thesis Project.
· A great amount of sketching, penciling, inking and digital coloring and editing went into the production of this project.
Master of Monsters
Digital Illustration - WPUNJ - Fall - 2016
· Designed and created a laptop skin about artist and filmmaker Guillermo del Toro
· Began as a pencil drawing, then was inked over on tracing paper, and finally scanned, colored and edited on Photoshop.
· Entered the piece into the Student Art Association 2017 Student Art Exhibition, receiving the Certificate of Excellence Award for Best Illustration.
Stock Drama 9: Michael Halsnik and Justin Johnson
· Collaborated with producers and provided illustrations for “Perifora Nova” comic book currently in production
Links to my work: