1. Only submit artworks that you have created, or have permission to post on behalf of another artist (who does not have their own dA account, such as your Mini-Minion). If you are posting on another's behalf, credit the artist in the Artist Description. Please also indicate which gallery the artworks are intended for.
2. The primary artworks intended to be shared in the group are Random Acts related artworks. This means charity-related art that relay positive messages of love, gratitude, beauty and kindness, as well as other virtues.
3. Fanart is also welcome. Any fanart related to Misha Collins, Castiel and/or Supernatural is allowed in the group as long as it remains child friendly, as the group is open to all ages. This means no explicit content of any kind. If you wouldn't be comfortable showing the work to a child and/or your parents, do not submit it here.
4. When submitting fanart, please do not submit artwork with the intention of linking back or promoting other fan works (such as fan fiction or vids) outside of deviantART.
5. Please submit only a limit of five (5) works at one time.
6. There is a special folder for Mini-Minions. If you have your own Mini-Minion and they have any Random Acts related artwork, fan art, or just plain awesome artwork, you can submit it to the group’s gallery on their behalf.
7. Art resources are also welcome on the group. Anything that may help other members of the charity in their t-shirt designs, guerrilla art, or Random Acts artistic endeavors, is welcome. This includes downloadable brushes, fonts and tutorials. Please make sure that before you post any of these, that you follow the rules of usage of the original artist.
All submissions must be approved by the group co-founders before they will be displayed in the gallery. The approval process may take a few days. The approval process is not to judge the quality of the work, but instead to ensure all artworks follow the submission guidelines.
The group has been known to run t-shirt design contest in the past, and we will continue to do so in the following months. A new rule has been implemented in the submission of new designs to Random Acts and every member that wishes to submit their works to the contest must adhere to this new rule. Basically, before anyone can submit any works to any contest, they must read the Terms and Conditions, as well as agree to them. They will be required to submit this agreement as a form of registry to the contest. Failure to sign this form and submit your name and consent will disallow you from entering the contest.