1) You must post the rules.
2) Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4) You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5) Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6) No tag backs.
7) No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
Things about Me&Myself...
1) I'm random and don't take whatever I do or say too seriously.
2) I can understand most thing, but it doesn't mean I also agree with them
3) Two days ago I did some roll play again, the story is becoming more interesting every time and I also almost died... again
-If you found the right way, don't go back to check what's at the other side -
4) PROCRASTINATION... yeah... it toke me like a bit over a month, just to get started with this!
5) I'm don't have a lot confidence... and I hate it.
Questions for me:
1) Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
Nope. maybe a piercing in the future, but I don't think I can like an image enough to put it on my body FOREVER-ER-ER -evil echo-
Unless it's some kind of symbol of something
2) What's your favorite TV-show?
Damn, euh... aah... ohh... I'm very bad at watching stuff on TV, I always forget at what time the show is on.
Anyway my favorite TV-show would probably be things like:
The Big Bang Theory, Bones, Mentalist, . . . *brain stop*, the comedy/funny murdering-stuff
3) What do you do in your free time?
Playing guitar, drawing, spending way to much time on the internet, gaming, letting my parents think I'm anti-social, etc
4) Your favorite singer/band?
I'm open for Most of any genres, but atm Shinedown is somewhere on the lonely top
5) Your favorite actor/actress?
First one to pop up in my mind: Jim Carry
6) What's the weirdest thing about you?
I guess it's probably the difference between the 'me-in-class' and the usual 'me', because every time there happens to be pointed at me or I get attention of many people at one time, I just close.
7) Ever been to a concert?
Yes, well a festival, that's close I guess, last year at Rock Werchter 2012 and I saw a lot of good artist, RHCP, Dropkick Murphys, Snowpatroll, etc. Not all my genre but [insert the rest of the sentence here!]
8) Favorite movie?
Inception vs. The Number 23, one word: mindfucks.
9) What question would you never answer?
Depends mostly on who might ask it, so yeah... another question avoided, way to go Robin!
10) What do you truly hate?
I don't really 'hate' very much, apart from myself a lot of times, but I don't like being ignored. *Captain Obvious*
11) What makes you happy even when you cannot see a light?
My friends, just the simple stuff, idk, when I'm in such a mood I'm mostly in some kind of conflict with myself... and that's already more than complicated enough. -oh god. let's make it deep, like emotions an' stuff-
Question for You! -11, really?!- :
1) What's the 'most daring' thing you ever did?
2) If you would die, like in a week or so, what would you do?
3) The thing you like to do the most, what is it?
4) If you were a penguin, what would your name be?
5) What's the thing you regret the most?
6) Would you be worth kidnapping?
7) Do you have any pets?
8) Do you have fandoms?
9) If you could change Anything right now in your life, what would it be?
10) Mainstream vs. subcultures?
11) Do you have any hobbies? Why?