- YOU MUST POST THESE RULES
- EACH TAGGED PERSON MUST POST 10 THINGS ABOUT THEMSELVES ON THEIR JOURNAL
- YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE AND TAG 10 PEOPLE ON THE SAME JOURNAL
- GO TO THEIR PAGES AND TELL THEM YOU TAGGED THEM
- NO TAG BACKS
Savi tagged meeee. ; u;
1. I'd give anything to be pretty- even contract with Kyuubey.
2. I know that it's stupid to be so vain and that it doesn't matter, etc etc etc, but it still doesn't change how I feel...So I guess I'm stubborn and dumb. XD
3. Listening to NPR on a drive home is something I really look forward to.
4. I'm afraid that I won't be strong enough to be a naturopath, like practicing such
Where do I begin..?
I've been stuck in this limbo for so long
and my body keeps trying to remind me that something isn't right
but I've completely forgotten
what things used to feel like.
And I keep dreaming that I've woken up
but I'm still dreaming.
It's kind of like when *SPOILERS LAWL* in the movie 127 Hours, Aron escapes when the water rushes down the canyon, and he climbs out, runs the miles to his truck, drives home and goes to the party. But no one can hear him.
And then he wakes up, and he still trapped and dying.
Any progress I seem to make is just an delusion.
I always wake up
and nothing has changed.