First off, you wanna make an Inksona, here's where to do it: ikasu.lealog.net/
Name: Sigma Inkariot Skye
Color: Deep Sky Blue
Species: Nordic Space Inkling (Contains traces of Skyrim Ancestry)
Favorite Food: Lobster Thermidor
Family: Calheim Skye (father; deceased), Maya Romana (mother; deceased), Talos (pet/companion), Zeta Skye (twin sister; cloned from Sigma's DNA map), Valkyrie Cain Skye (wife)
Personality: Intellectual, Understanding, Honorable, Cowardly/Cautious, Born Leader, Eccentric when inventing/jury rigging
Faves: Advanced Technologies, Unreal Tournament, Aiding his Allies, Polishing his Hydra Splatling, throwing wisecracks and puns.
Pet Peeves: Octolings (except friendlies), betrayal, his Chao Talos held hostage, not taking command in some way
Discipline: Hapkido and Mishima-ken
Bio: At a young age, his parents perished in his house, set ablaze by Ursula conspirators. After seeing the devastation, he made pilgrimage to Inkopolis, and warned the Squid Sisters and Cap'n Cuttlefish of the Tankhood of Ursula. The Captain decided to leave Sigma in the care of the Squid Sisters, and overtime he learned everything that was needed to be a leader and a warrior. Eight long years have passed, and a vengeful Sigma is now given the task to infiltrate Leviathan Rock, and defeat Admiral Miranda Maeroon, and her forces set on ruling the Modiverse. In need of an army of his own he founded the Cephalopod Defense Initiative, dedicated to fighting against the Tankhood. As the name suggests, Octolings have joined the ranks in hopes for a better tomorrow, including a naive, but fast learning Agent 8, AKA his "Twin" sister, Zeta "Phoenix" Skye.
- Splatoon 2
* Tenta Brella
* Splat-Bomb (modified with singularity cores to temporarily bind his foes into submission.)
* N-Zap '89 side arm.
- No Man's Sky
* Triakis - Sigma's Fabled Multitool Utilizing:
- Advanced Mining Laser
- Hyper Boltcaster
- Terrain Manipulator
- Geology Cannon
* Baseball Shirt with under hoodie
* Pair of Inkley's 40k Aviators
* Pair of Black Moto Boots
* On occasion: Military Beret
* In Space: I-64 Model S Power Armor (Full set, Original PA, not Mk I from purple Inkling amiibo) - This Power Armor is treated like any other Exosuit in No Man's Sky, Utilizing:
- Oxygen-fueled Life Support (Doesn't replace the need for food)
- Black Mesa HEV-inspired Hazard protection with secondary Bi-thermal, Toxic, and Radiation Stability Barriers
- Haz-Mat Gauntlet
- Grizzco Oxygen-Powered Aeration Membrane - Acquired in a deal with Mr. Grizz to supply Splatlancer Cadets for Salmon Runs as part of training for Accelerated or Advanced Placement recruits.
Trivia and quirks:
-Sigma is never far off with his pet chao Talos, one of the few chao that can speak a human tongue, much more, dovahzul.
-Sigma usually crushes on Octolings, assuming one can demonstrate herself worthy of his cause.
-Sigma has a condition similar to Asperger's Syndrome, making him somewhat socially awkward, if not paranoid.
-Sigma's favorite pastime is watching retro cartoons from the 80's and 90's, when children's television was done for fun, and not profit.
-Sigma is considered the Avatar and guiding principle of the Inkling Defense Initiative, similar to Command & Conquer Tiberium's Global Defense Initiative.
Splatoon is to Nintendo, there I said it, happy?
Valkyrie Cain Skye belongs to me, fmr.
UPDATE 8/10/18: Had to redo his bio for the series I'm planning with gmod, as well as to expand on the fanon lore.