"eins" is a theme for the desktop environment agnostic omni launcher albert.
Included in the download are 32 slight variations of the theme.
- 4 different colors
- 2 sizes (I called them xs and xl)
- with transparency or without
- using the system scrollbar or an own scrollbar (defined in the theme)
- font needed: "Cantarell" - www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/can…
- copy the theme-variation(s) you want to try to ~/.local/share/albert/themes
- go into the settings of albert and activate your choice
- the variations with system scrollbar and with theme scrollbar share the same names; therefore they will overwrite each other. I opted for that, because you very soon will know what you prefer and I refrained from constructing even more monstrous filenames.
[I prefer the scrollbars of my window manager settings, but switching themes I noticed that some of those "system scrollbars" looked absolutely horribly applied to this albert theme; so I wanted to give you the choice.]
albert 0.7.3 - albert-git 0.7.6
Thanks to Manuel Schneid3r for this great piece of software.