So, lately, I've had a few people asking me if I did commissions but I had never done so. I've decided to finally give it a shot. Let me stress that I'm fairly new to this 'doing commissions' thing so bare with me. I'll give you a rundown of how this will work.
Firstly, I DON'T do refunds. All sales are final.
I would like to say that i can do a fanart commission(s) but the legal line of selling fanart is pretty thin. And I'm a big chicken so I'd rather avoid it.
What I'll do (So Far):
- OC's (It'd be nice i you show me what it is your character looks like for reference. This is only due to my rookie-ness and I'd like to avoid any hassle with screwing it up.)
- Fanart (If this is truly what you want, send me a note and I'll see what I can do about it.)
What I don't do:
- Realistic looking artworks
I draw in anime style I guess. Basically check my gallery themuseumofjeanette.deviantart… for what my style looks like. I use Paint Tool Sai only for anyone interested. I want to stress out that I'm not the best in doing backgrounds so if you want a detailed background, then the plain ones I normally do, be prepared to accept something not that good. Don't get me wrong I'm still going to do my very best, just it isn't my forte.
PRICES (This will be in US dollars.)
The payment will be done via points since I don't have PayPal I'll just be using the Deviantart format.
Linearts - 10 USD [essentially 1000 Points]
Full Colored Characters (No Background) - 15 USD [1500 Points]
Full Colored Characters with simple backgrounds - 20 USA [2000 Points]
Full Colored Characters with (rookie-styled) detailed backgrounds - 25 USD [2500 Points]
By commissioning me you are acknowledging to the following:
- There will always be a signature in my commissions that you may not remove.
- You agree to not sell, use for commercial purposes, or mass produce any commission(s) that I do for you. Any commission(s) I do is for you and YOU only.
- You may not claim my artwork as your own.
- You may not cancel a commission after the payment has been given.
- I do not do refunds. All works are final. However if there are details missing that have been previously agreed upon, then I will try and add them if possible.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to send me a note.