1. What art tool would you never ever let go of?
- That would be my ink and brush, also when I rejected them for a long while.
2. Who was probably the person in your life that influenced you the most in your art? (and I mean a person you have met at least once)
- That would be my mom. When I was tasked to do a drawing of Mozart's Magical Flute (not sure if this is the english title), she helped me and drew animals from an animal book which impressed me and started my energy to push myself.
3. What do you usually listen to while making art?
- I have no preferred style, but I enjoy very unique and wacky tracks.
4. How do you usually support other artists?
- I often go out and motivate them/ push them with nice words and sometimes when I really enjoy their stuff draw a giftart.
5. What religion do you have resp. do you believe in something?
- I was raised as an evangelist, but my parents gave me the choice to believe or not. I was a short time an atheist, but now I cannot really point at what I really believe in, only that I know to little to judge.
6. How often/intensively do you use your smartphone/cellphone?
- I use it not that often. I despise writing on these things (autocorrect, small keys, etc.). I mostly use it to cheack on whatsapp messages, Pokemon Go and quick online researches.
7. Have you ever done art for charity?
8. What would your last meal be (like the last meal you get before execution or just before you pass away)?
- Schmorgurken and a nice fish.
9. What games have driven you the maddest? (board/card games included)
- Mad in a good sense? Dark Souls, Digger T. Rock, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Hellblade, Hot Rod Creeps
- Mad in a bad sense? Assassins Creed 2, Metro, Mass Effect 3, Skyrim,
10. Do you write letters even in these days where writing real letters kinda came out of fashion?
- I used to write letters, it helped getting a good handwriting and eye-hand coordination
11. What was the last movie you saw in a theater and how was it?
- Alita: Battle Angel and it was a great manga adaptation. Suprised how well it was made and how not uncanny Alita's CGi eyes actually were.
12. What is your favourite way of transportation (on foot, car, streetcar, helicopter, skateboard...)?
13. Do you have a least favourite animal?
- I used to despise storks when I was a kid, since they ate frogs. Now i have no least fav ones. But I prefer oddball animals more.