***As a celebration for reaching 100,000 page-views, I'm having a %20 off sale!***
***HEY DID YOU GUYS KNOW THIS SALE NEVER ENDED? KELSEY JUST GOT 2 CHARACTER DRAWINGS FOR 9 BUCKS IT'S SO LUCRATIVE YOU SHOULD CASH IN***
ONLY THE FIRST 5 COMMISSIONERS GET ACCESS TO THESE
HO T D E A LS
SO GET YOURS TODAY!
Special Sale Slots:
- I only accept Paypal Payments
-I reserve the right to extend a price beyond the range shown in certain circumstances
(Either Multiple adjustments, or something overly complex)
-You cannot resell or use my art for profit unless it was discussed at the time of commissioning
-No refunds on completed work, I will provide one if work will remain indefinitely incomplete
-I hear horror stories of people pulling payment when commissions take too long. Don't do that. It'll get done.
-nudity and mild nsfw implications are okay, but It likely won't go into the gallery.
-I will allow you to post your commission in your own DA gallery so long as I am linked back to and credited in the description.
Here's a step by step of how my commissioning process works in case anyone is curious:
1) PM me with what type of commission you want, try to be detailed and include drawn references.
2) For commissions in the character corner, I will ask for payment right away finish it through once it's received (unless requested otherwise).
3) For commissions in the General and TF corner, I will create a sketch before asking for payment,
This is so I can gauge the complexity and determine the proper price when dealing with price ranges, and so
I can insure the client is satisfied with things I have creative freedom for such as post-TF designs.
4) The sketch will be your opportunity to ask for big changes such as backgrounds, character poses, and dialogue.
5) After the sketch has been approved, I will decide the price and await payment.
6) After payment is delivered I will finish the commission to the approved stage.
7) A final approval stage will go through where I'll make smaller changes (like adding glasses, fixing lines, etc.).
*Prices with ranges are determined by complexity
- Things that are too lewd will not be placed in my gallery, I will sta.sh it and send you a link.
- I try to keep Transformation things lighthearted with a punchline, if you do not wish for this, notify me first.
- I will decline anything that's too fucked up or weird. I'll let you know. I've seen some shit, man.
- I include TF Wizard in all commissions by default, so notify me if you don't want him in there. But I mean, c'mon. Who doesn't?
- If I get a request that's not on these rules that I forgot, I'm gonna put that shit here so hard.
*Normal Comics up above the TF Section of this Journal may be transformation related, but the rules for TF art still apply*