Yes, I do customs.
Rates vary depending on the difficulty of the project. Msg me the details, and don’t worry.. I’ve heard it all. Don’t dance around the details. I won't judge, I'll either accept the project, reject the project, or refer you to someone I think will do it.
1) If you require special props or characters, that cost is passed on to you and paid in advance.
2) I am no longer accepting requests for the "trophy room" from people that aren't members of Hipcomix. It's not my job to provide free content for DeviantArt. If you aren't a member of Hipcomix, you must commission it.
3) I will not do characters under the age of 18, or the ability to consent. This includes animals, but limited room for aliens or monsters.
4) I will not do "real people". I will do likenesses of real people in the form of the character they played. For example, I will do a superheroine as portrayed by an actress with a digital likeness, but not the actress as the subject of the image. The line of fantasy/realism is crossed there. This is supposed to be fantasy fun, but once someone makes the subject a real person.. well.. that's not a fantasy anymore. That's a felony.
5) Be prepared to spend some $. The average 10 image deal with already modeled characters will run about $50-$200. Creating characters, rendering images, dialog, etc. Done on a per hourly basis.
6) I expect money down. Half, at least. I'm too old and busy to listen to you describe your fantasy for hours and then not follow through with payment after I spend time making you test renders.
7) Any renders I do on your project, including raw psd files and raw renders will become your property (unless otherwise discussed) once the project is complete and payment is made in full. Until that time, all property of discussed project (including the story idea) remains my property. This way I have the option to use it or sell it as I please should the contract not be completed due to fault on buyers end or payments not made to make up for the time I put into the project.
8) Your disapproval of the final images is not a reason to withhold payments. I will do my best with every image, but the art I do is the art I do. I'm not re-rendering an image over and over tweaking every tiny detail to your liking. I have a full portfolio here, look through it before deciding to hire me. I get the final call on if a render is satisfactory to my standards.
9) Any dispute is settled with Rule 7
My Paypal is "Jpeger @ Jpeger.com". My Email is "admin @ hipcomix.com".
**Edited 4/27/19 - Changing verbiage on #5 to reflect that character creation is an additional hourly charge.