TAGGED: Kaydreamer Spoilers xDI got tagged by the awesome :iconbasiliskonline:RULES:- You must post these rules.- Each person has to share 13 things about them- Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer - Choose 13 people- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged- YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.- You have to finish this within a week.- Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
- You must post these rules.
- Each person has to share 13 things about them
- Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer
- Choose 13 people
- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
- YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
- You have to finish this within a week.
- Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
1. I am a music teacher at a high school.
2. I used to go for long walks around sunset when I was 12 and had just moved to Perth. I'd wander down the main road to an overpass and take photos of traffic, or clamber over a maze of paperbark trees at a nearby wetland reserve. I had no friends in Perth, having left them behind in the town I moved from, so the long walks were the first step on the road of self-discovery which comes with growin
Thirteen Things About Me:
1. I have a lot of games I can play in my head. Most of them are list making games. Like alphabetically name books with their setting in their title, and I'd go 1. Alice in Wonderland, 2. Bleak House, 3. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and so on. When I look like I'm in deep thought I probably just got stuck on X. (X-men doesn't work on every subject I pick). I just love making lists! Sometimes I randomly list things like favorite songs I can't understand, favorite characters with with glasses, best silent movies made after the silent era, or actual good books that have vampires. I sometimes toy with the idea of starting a blog dedicated to my lists, but I fear it would turn my compulsion into a more serious problem...
2. I've had a film noir kick lately and I think I'm on some sort of silent era expressionist kick now?
3. I always have the next 20 books I plan to read planned out ahead of time. I rarely deviate from it. For audiobooks I only plan 5 books ahead.
4. I've yet to conquer my swan phobia.
5. I like to wait until a whole season is finished before I start watching any of my shows, then I binge watch.
6. I can't eat anything without having something to read. The idea of just sitting there chewing without any distraction sounds too bizarre.
7. My favorite color is blue, but I've been told I look best in green. Red makes me look like a vampire, and not the pretty kind. (I'm too pale and anemic for that color)
8. Sometimes when I read a book, I like to pretend I'm a casting director for the movie version. Since it's in my head, I go ahead and pick dead actors or random people I saw in the street that just "look" the part.
9. Like Kay, I'm also a bit of a fashion nut. Not that I ever go with what's "in" this year, I just like wearing things that are a little unusual and I love getting compliments for them. Don't ever think that having a hijab keeps me from experimenting with clothes, I'm a master of layering.
10. My brother and I love watching terrible movies together. Sometimes we quote the movies at each other and laugh like lunatics. As you can imagine, we're big fans of MST3K and Rifftrax.
11. My mom and I love watching costume dramas together. We enjoy the subtle emotional conflicts and and the lovely dresses.
12. I HATE traveling. But I keep having to do it! I hate airplanes and I hate hotels and and I hate having to explain my allergies in a foreign language at restaurants and for heaven's sake I get homesick when I'm just at work sometimes!
13. Last time I went to the bank, the lady refused to see me at first. This is because she thought it was silly for a teenager to be asking for a saving's account. She apologized profusely when I told her I'm an adult and have been working for 2 years now. QUESTIONS FROM
1. If you became the Supreme Dictator of Planet Earth, what would be your first edict?
Obviously, I'd put a stop to atrocities like war and animal cruelty at once. Then move on to the more long-term problems like disease and fixing the environment. After I've eradicated all the immediate threats, I'd start a bunch of film studios. I'm not getting nearly enough animated movies per year. And none of that 3D stuff if you're interested in my government funding. (Stop motion is lovely though, please apply). Also, find those aliens and unicorns. Where are they hiding??2. If you had a dæmon, what animal would it be? (For those not familiar with His Dark Materials trilogy, a dæmon is the external, animal embodiment of a person's soul.)
Hmm... tough one Kay. I love letting my mind wander in the clouds, so something with wings. I've been told I have a strong personality, so something tough. It will have to be something scaly and possibly fire-breathing. Can I have a Wyvern as a demon? 3. What food is your best pick-me-up when you're feeling blue?
Chocolate. Alas, the dairy-free stuff is not always available. 4. What's your handwriting like?
Messy and illegible. It always frustrates me that my brain goes faster than my hand. I was so thankful in middle school when teachers started asking for our assignments to be typed out. Tests were a bother though. Once I got a question wrong on a math test because the teacher thought my four looked like a nine. (I did not make the loop part triangular enough) 5. Where in the world would you most like to live?
HOME THANK YOU. I'd like to move my house out of the suburbs and close to the sea though, if we're living in fantasy land were I had billions of KWD. 6. If you were given the chance to explore new and incredible worlds throughout the galaxy, but it meant NEVER being able to return to Earth or live a normal life... would you do it?
Oh no, no thanks. I prefer to travel through the magic of books. I'd think Kay would take it though. Send pics.
ALTHOUGH if the person offering me this chance happens to be skinny with glasses, holding a sonic screwdriver in one of his trench coat pockets, and gesturing to a big blue box... I might reconsider. 7. If you could live in any world as presented by a movie, book, game or TV show, what would you choose?
For when I'm feeling solitary Solaria from Asimov's novels.
When I'm feeling adventurous, Middle Earth, at least just to listen to some tales by the fire.
When I want some inspiration, Wonderland or Neverland. I'll bring my sketchbook.
When I'm hungry, Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. I'm sure he made lactose free tiramisu somehow.
When I'm sad, Moominvalley or the Hundred Acre Woods (though the last moomin book was pretty sad)
When I'm angry, Gotham, to beat up some bad guys under batman's tutelage and get it out of my system. 8. Firebender, Earthbender, Waterbender, Airbender?
With my temper? A Firebender. There's no escaping it. 9. If you could own any Pokemon, which would you choose?
I... I don't know much about pokemon. Sorry! PASS10. Favourite drink. (Alcoholic or alcoholic.)
I'm assuming you mean alcoholic or non-alcoholic.
For a hot drink some caffeine-free tea with lactose-free milk and LOTS of sugar in an adorable mug.
For a cool drink Kevita tonic, cinnamon flavor. 11. A movie you like to watch when you're feeling sad.
The Princess Bride always makes me laugh. 12. Hogwarts house?
I'm definitely a Ravenclaw. I love books and creativity, lists and riddles, knowledge and understanding. I think I'd be very happy there. Imagine a house full of fellow nerds to talk to and who will also respect quiet reading time. 13. Favourite letter of the alphabet?
Not to sound vain, but J MY QUESTIONS
1. Whose superpowers would you like to have? Keep in mind you have to take their weaknesses. If you pick Superman, you're gonna be vulnerable to green rocks that are probably available on eBay.
2. What's your favorite book? If you have to list several, that's alright by me.
3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grow up?
4. What movie do you feel was always under-appreciated?
5. Introvert or extrovert?
6. What was your favorite show when you were young? How about now?
7. What's your favorite time of day?
8. Would you bow down before our future robot overlords or join the resistance? To fill you in, the robots offer us peace and justice based on pure logic, but we have to give up the right to govern ourselves.
9. What fictional character do you most relate to?
10. You're thrown into the arena with a mythical monster. With your skills, what kind of monster do you think you have the best chance of defeating? (examples to help you out: dragon, zombie, sphinx, vampire, cyclops, etc)
11. Do you have this foreboding sense hidden in the back of your mind that the world was slowly ending ever since it began and each moment we're closer to the inevitable end than we've ever been before?
12. What's your favorite website?
13. Who's your favorite dead celebrity?
I tag anyone who looks at this. Yes, that means you. You're obliged to do this now by the rules of the internet (AKA the ancestor of our future robot overlords)