1. You must post these rules (VERY Important )
2. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6. No tag backs
7. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty) have to tag 10 people
With that said, let's get a move on.
1. You're magically transported into your favor
Because I've seen it in so many journals, I thought I might as well try it.
B R I T I S H
[ ] You drink a lot of tea.
[ ] You know what a brolly is.
[ ] Deal or No Deal has taken over your life.
[ ] You wanted Ben to win Factor.
[x] You use the word "bugger"
[x] Fish and Chips are yummy.
[x] You can eat a Full English Breakfast.
[ ] You dislike emos almost as much as you dislike chavs.
[x] It's football... not soccer.
A U S T R A L I A N
[ ] You wear flip flops all year.
[ ] You call flip flops "thongs", not flip flops.
[x] You love a backyard Barbie.
[x] You know a Barbie is not a doll.
[ ] You love the beach.
At last, the Thanksgiving Break is here. I'd feel more relieved if it weren't for the fact that I have four bloody projects to work on in the course of the next seven days. Sigh. What a depressing thought~
Speaking of depressing, I've gotten into Death Note. Wow am I late? Hell yes. But, it's still a damn good anime. You know what else is depressing? L. But he's depressing in the adorable way. In the I-want-to-hug-him-and-never-let-go kind of depressing adorable way. I wonder if he has autism... He's adorable either way.
I did give the iDosers another go. Opium had the worse effect on me, while Alcohol did nothing. Meh. Brainwaves. Watcha g