I am so happy to see the enthusiastic response to my work here on DA you're all so nice! I never expected I'd get commissions so soon!! But here I am already trying to organize them all!!
So to make it easy for my customers, myself, and those curious to know how soon the next pages of my comics will be coming out, I will be keeping a commission status list here in the journal which I will keep as up-to-date as possible. thank you all so much for the interest and support!
4 page comic:
Down payment recieved.
6 page comic
Down payment recieved
3 page comic
Down payment recieved
Status: not started
Status: On hold
Commission info is listed here: thefurmerchant.deviantart.com/… as well as on the left hand side of my page~
Mon Oct 15, 2012, 8:45 PM
I realize I have been away for a long time. My life became really hectic with personal things I'd rather not discuss here, and making this art got pushed so far out of my mind and schedule that even after I got life under control it took me a very long time to come back.
I'll be resuming work on the many many commissions that I owe and I'm proud to say that I'm back and kinkier than ever.
I mean that last bit ; )
Thu Feb 23, 2012, 11:09 AM
Hey there people I am back and better than before coming at you with new comic yay!~
I set up a poll so you folks could let me know how I should post new pages and got a great suggestion from Elynsynos that I should post the BW pages as I finish them as a sort of preview for the people who like to see constant posts. I will then do a mass post of all the color pages. SO to avoid spamming everyone with WIP lines I will posting uncolored pages in my scraps. If you want to see the previews as they come out just add my scraps to your watch settings and you'll be good to go.
Here's a preview of page one for the next comic "Do as I Do"
Text is the final step in my process so you'll have to guess what's happening until I post the finals ; P
-Cheers! Love Mirena
Wed Jan 4, 2012, 12:07 PM
Hello I've been lagging behind because I've been sick but now I'm all better so I'll be jumping right back on the latest pages~
I've also been Tagged by
1. You must post these rules (very, VERY Important )
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post,
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this."
1. what was your favorite cartoon growing up?
2. what style of art influences you(film, animation,TV,Artistic geniuses, etc.)?
Ughhhh Anime from Japan originally. But I like to think I've branched out since then.
3. what's your favorite type of TF?
I prefer human to anthro with some sort of inflation thrown in. Unwilling is always the best for me.
4. are you a cat person, or a dog person, or both?
I'm a cat person but I love both.
5. who is one of your personal heroes(if you have more than one of them that is)?
Powdered Toast Man.
6. what's your favorite type of food?
Asian food. NOODLESSSSSSSSSSS
7. do you have a favorite holiday?
Martin Luther King jr. Day because I would get a day off school for no apparent reason when I was younger in celebration of a guy who did cool stuff : >
8. If you woke up one morning and found out you have superpowers, what would they be and would you use them for good or for evil?
Hmm I'd love the ability to transform myself into different shapes and I would probably use it for evil and *ahem* pleasure...
9. how would you deal with stressful situations?
10. Which do you prefer? Waffles, pancakes, or french toast?
Oh french toast all the way. I never get to have it though ;_;
And I WOULD tag some people but I would just be re-tagging most of s picks X D
Wed Dec 14, 2011, 9:49 PM
Hey guys I'm alive and kicking!
I haven't posted or been able to work on commissions because this is finals week at college right now so I've been trying to focus and avoiding the computer like the plague. Everything's good and I'll begin work again after tomorrow!
Mon Nov 21, 2011, 7:45 PM
Thank you so much to for giving me a year of premium membership!!!
I'm starting up on a few little side pics and an official reference for Mirena and after that I'm jumping right back into the next comic commission. So look forward to that and in other news I have moved the commission status list to my front page rather than the journal : >
With my new premium poll making powers I shall be letting the audience (you guys) suggest stuff in the future when I finish the current commission list! yay!!