Christmas candles icon courtesy of Lucinhae
:thumb272891040: :thumb460994446: :thumb434345928: :thumb474552397: :thumb467518184: :thumb460998358:
Most of the animal stamps are courtesy of WishmasterAlchemist
Some facts about me
1. Dagmar is NOT my real name (which I will not reveal right now). I just made it up to protect my privacy (also because I like it) and I actually prefer this name, so feel free to call me Dagmar
2. I am a big fangirl of Sigur Rós and Jónsi (I saw them live in concert at the Hollywood Bowl on September 24, 2016! 💙❄ ) as well as of Frozen, Disney, DreamWorks Animation, and Vikings.
3. I am autistic and I am also short sighted (with a bit of a lazy eye), am tiny for my age, and I also have mild asthma.
4. I know the basic phrases of: Icelandic, Dutch, German, Danish, Bulgarian, and Dautsk (my own creation!). Only fluent language is English. Unfortunately...
5. I am seventeen (no sickos allowed, if any dare come I shall report your comments)
6. Jónsi is my hero forever 💙❄️💙❄️💙❄️💙❄️💙❄️ I love him so much, he is so amazing, and I hope that someday he will know that he inspires me...
7. My five favouritest Disney movies are: "Wreck-It Ralph", "Frozen", "Big Hero 6", "Zootopia", and "Moana"
8. I LOVE ramen noodles, köttbullar, and prinsesstårta
9. I love furry artwork and the furry fandom (even though I'm an extreme newbie to it), but only the ones suitable for all ages! My favourite furry subjects are dogs, foxes, and wolves
10. Undertale is the best game ever; it's so wonder-skull!
11. Skipper is my bestest friend in the world
12. I can read and write in the Cyrillic alphabet; Bulgarian Cyrillic being the simplest for me
13. 2014 was my favourite year. So many memories...
14. Ivar the Boneless is MY PRINCE
15. Proud member of Ivar's Heathen Army
16. Alex Høgh Andersen is my celebrity crush
I don't really do requests much but feel free to make one anyway. But at present I don't do contests or art trades. But maybe I might sometime...
this is mlpfan1982 's backup account
The best things in life
My friends, my bestie , being here, cats , dogs, foxes, wolves, my diaries, my blanket, my imaginings, rainy weather, winter, warm hugs, Sigur Rós , Jónsi , Scandinavian and Slavic languages and history, Disney and DreamWorks Animation (as you can see), Undertale, reading, taking naps, Ivar the Boneless, my fursona, etc.
Dislikes/is afraid of/has grown out of/is embarrassed about:
Feeling alone, growing up, seeming creepy or pushy, spiders, needles and injections, horror movies (the gory ones), jump scares, ableism, animal abuse, etc.
"Details are so important to glue everything together, to make the whole."
"I think life is so short, you just create music and if it moves people, that's amazing. If you do what you love, I think that's where my path should go and what I should be doing. I just kind of try to focus on that and do that."
"Those moments that are really perfect in your life, when you hold somebody's hand and spin around. Being with somebody you love and the smell of their hair."
"The only thing you did was just play with your friends and have fun. If you do that and are honest, then probably good things come to you."
"You can do what you want in life. You can make every dream come true. But usually people are afraid. They have this fear in their stomach that keeps them from doing things." - Jónsi
"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."
"I think a lot, but I don't say much."
"Let me be myself and then I will be satisfied."
"In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart."
"I will not remain insignificant."
"But feelings can't be ignored, no matter how unjust or ungrateful they seem." - Anne Frank
"Nothing but happy days, eh?" - Alex Høgh Andersen
"Why are you not disgusted with yourselves when you use such shameful words? Do you imagine that you can woo a well-born woman with such witticisms and have her be well disposed towards you? Be refined and respectable men and then we can get along." - Grand Duchess Maria Nikolaevna of Russia (1899-1918)
"I never said 'I want to be alone.' I only said, 'I want to be let alone!' There is all the difference."
"I don't like to talk to people, because I can't express myself satisfactorily. I don't say the things I mean." - Greta Garbo
"Everybody grows but me." - Queen Victoria
"Nothing is more difficult, in my opinion, than to avoid something that fundamentally attracts you."
"I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged terribly to will what I will at all." - Catherine the Great
"What is right to be done cannot be done too soon."
"Think only of the past as its remembrance gives you pleasure."
"Nothing ever fatigues me but doing what I do not like."
"My dear, do not give way to such gloomy thoughts. Let us hope for better things."
"There is nothing so bad as parting with one's friends. One seems so forlorn without them."
"My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you."
"Laugh as much as you chuse, but you will not laugh me out of my opinion." - Jane Austen
"Where words fail, music speaks." - Hans Christian Andersen
"The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again." - Charles Dickens
"Be that self which one truly is." - Soren Kierkegaard
"The beginning is always today." - Mary Wollstonecraft
"My friend, there is a fine line between coincidence and fate." - Ardeth Bay, in "The Mummy Returns"
"I guess it's better to be who you are. Turns out people like you best that way, anyway." - Big Bird, from "Sesame Street"
"Some people are worth melting for." - Olaf the snowman, from "Frozen"
"But they say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true." - Princess Aurora/Briar Rose, from "Sleeping Beauty"
"Faith is a bluebird, we see from far. It's for real and as sure as the first evening star. You can't touch it, or buy it, or wrap it up tight, but it's there just the same, making things turn out right." - Penny and Rufus, from "The Rescuers"
Hopes for my life:
Go to Iceland
Meet Jónsi. I WANT TO HUG HIM SO BAD!!! HHHHHNNNNGGGGG *wails*
Go to a Sigur Rós concert - check, baby!
Start over with... a friend - check!