Just ask for details!
THIS ENTIRE THING HAS TO BE REWRITTEN SOMETIME
Hello I am the Dragon Empress, though I am also known by the following:
3. Lady Awesome Von Dragontamer, Empress of the Ice kingdom of Badassia
4. Your Highness
5. Arceus's Gift to the World
6. Queen of shitposting
Welcome to the place where everyone is either gay, dead or both.
I write stories, mostly the darker tales of those who would have been heroes had it not been for a few bad choices and circumstance. I also draw Pokemon comics, dragons, and other stuff, which is a mix of fanfiction/fan art and original work. Although I put effort into all my stories and art, the latter can often be counted as shitposting because of how random it is. If you want weird or funny, you've come to the right place.
:thumb303280384: :thumb568359027: :thumb568357793:
Awesome dA family:
- One of my closest friends and sister who I'm secretly afraid of
- Best friend, drawing slave and crazy cat-loving stalker
- Awesome older brother who has all the hugs~
- The lazy, good-for-nothing red fox
- The Umbreon obsessed dork
- The lovable creep living in my basement
- My psycho killing buddy
- Cute and cuddles addicted patron
- Dark Lucario brother
- My Protective brother
- Nyan brother
- Eevee sister
- Younger Glaceon sis
-Evil tiger who loves corners
- The mostly nice, cunning weirdo
- The Espurr Lover
- The blue cat who likes popcorn
- That weird person wearing a trench coat
- My annoying yet lovable Lucario brother who has a love for guns both big and small
- Family Pet Rayquaza
- The quiet yet affectionate guy who lives in my attic
If any of my friends don't mind being added please let me know
TOS for CommissionsBy commissioning me in any kind of way, you are agreeing to the terms of service below.
Any of the statements below can be negotiated prior to the commission.
If your commission is accepted, a note will be sent with proof of the transaction. At this time, please verify that all information is correct. Any changes MUST be made at this point.
I. GENERAL TERMS.
Please be civil in all aspects of the commission. I will be more likely to accept a commission written out with clear and correct grammar and spelling
Provide neat references. A description is ok, though if you provide one, I will be contacting you more frequently for details if unclear. If your reference is shaded, it would be appreciated if you would give a color reference swatch for easier matching.
Please don't be a jerk. I'll work with you, but only if you're nice about it. If you have a time limit within which I am required to complete the commission please let me know beforehand.