Our GroupEveryone is welcome in the group.
We will share thoughtful art and sometimes resources.
Members should support each other, and we will support you.
We hope to bring you inspiration.
We look for original work.
No cookie-cutter work. Be creative.
Do not get angry if your work is declined, just try again.
Our goal is to love and inspire one another.
Divas (Admins) are anonymous to keep the emphasis on the Art, not on us.
It's all about art.
What is the group mission?
We miss the old deviantART, where people supported each other.
We are tired of bullying and arrogance.
We want to celebrate real art.
Also . . .
We're people you know and people you don't yet know.
We are anti-drama, anti-bullying, and anti-negativity. We support creativity.
We love art, and we are pro-artist. We look for art that is creative and authentic. (No copied ideas.)
We have changed our names so we can focus on our art, not our reputations.
We support digital artists.Divas don't do Drama. We do business.
How do I submit?
We do have quality standards (intermediate and advanced, except in the Upcoming Artists folder), but we are looking for original, thoughtful art. We allow the very best
work in our Featured folder, and
you can also submit to one of these folders:
- Art from the Heart Art that makes you feel good because it is positive and/or has a deeper meaning - HIGH quality
- New and Upcoming Artists Art from artists who are improving or new to dA - EMERGING ARTISTS, CAN BE LOWER QUALITY
- Stuff We Love Beautiful, high-quality art that does not fall into another category (example: dark art) - MEDIUM to HIGH quality
When we say "quality," we mean composition, lighting, blending, color use, and general technique.
What we accept
Digital photo manipulation, drawing, painting, and mixed media.
We don't accept all art, only art that moves us. True art created with vision and passion. We want to see polished, well-designed art that speaks to your soul. We're seeking good storytellers and those who capture the imagination. It doesn't have to be perfect, but it should be creative and polished. Make us think. Inspire us. We will review the New and Upcoming Artists folder more gently.
Admins review all art and will consider what to put into the Featured folder.
Can I be a Diva?
You must be an admin of this group. Send a note to the group if you want to be a Diva.
Here's why you would want to do that:
- You love working with artists and supporting them
- You enjoy leaving positive comments on people's work
- You are looking for a group of artists to inspire you (and you can inspire them, too)
- You want to improve as an artist and learn more
- You have a positive attitude and want to share your love
- You believe that love inspires
We vote on all admin membership requests, so be patient. Do not ask to be a Diva if you don't plan to participate or don't have time.