Since I started taking requests I decided to make a phew rules about what request i'm asked to do.
8. No inflation requests, sometimes inflations make me feel uncomfortable.
7. No vore requests, I'm not a fan of vore.
6. No requests of characters passing gas, or releasing fecal matter, I think it's kind of nasty.
5. Try to keep the amount of request under a small number, the last request I got had 14 different pictures and at first I didn't mind, but then I got caught up with other stuff and the pictures didn't come in until nine weeks later, and that was kind of my fault for not thinking about the results.
4. No requests of diapered cha
Last year on January 19, 2016 I posted a journal that said I would remaster all of my old gallery posts and more, well unfortunately I had to move and it took a while to put everything where it was, while some stuff got left behind, and then I had to take a little break in order to work on something for the holidays for both Deviant-Art and my family.
As you can tell this got in the way of my plans of remastering my old work, so I hope I can make up for all that lost time as part of the 5th Anniversary of "thecrazyworldofjack" I am going to work throughout this month, February, March, April, and May on remastering everything in my gallery th
Changing my NameI think "thecrazyworldofjack" doesn't really sound like someone who's art you'd want to see, I don't know why but I kind of feel like changing it to one of these, G-Brison, or Huffington.
Huffington, the Galaxy of Respect, Love, And Imagination.
In most of the time, I go on, and on, and on about A place called Huffington, but I never take the time to explain what it is or where it came from. So for the month of February, I will work on the first chapter of my comic titled: How It All Began.
I've always had this on my mind, going back to my old projects and drawing and fix them up a little. For example i