I didn't think to really say this until now, but it came up so here it is for those whom care.
Around a month ago I lent my laptop to my friend who is cheap and won't buy his own games. What happened next can only be described as a tragic mlg gaming accident. He was playing Overwatch on my Steam account (I hear it was a good game for his team) and went to take a drink from his Mountain Dew can. It slipped right through his fingers and into his lap where my laptop was, dousing the keyboard. The screen flickered and then wouldn't turn back on. I couldn't even be mad that much, throw in some Doritos and it's a meme.
The only way I could afford