Utilized Public Transport (spring-summer 2018/19)
I've prepared the second summary of all the public transportation utilized by me in the summer semester of 2018/2019 academic year (February 16th to June 30th).
Places visited using public transport:
- Tczew, Tczew County, Pomeranian Province
- Rokitki, Tczew Commune, Tczew County, Pomeranian Province
- Swarożyn, Tczew Commune, Tczew County, Pomeranian Province
- Gdańsk, Pomeranian Province
- Poznań, Greater Poland Province
- Katowice, Silesian Province
- Cracow, Lesser Poland Province
- PKP Intercity - national railway carrier, specialized in long-distance inter-province and international transport - www.intercity.pl/
- Przewozy Regionalne (Regional Transport) trading as Polregio brand - railway carrier co-owned by the Industry Development Agency and regional goverments, specialized in (what a surprise) regional transport - polregio.pl/
- PKP Szybka Kolej Miejska w Trójmieście (Tricity Fast Urban Railway) - commuter rail from Gdańsk to Lębork - www.skm.pkp.pl/
- Gdańskie Autobusy i Tramwaje (Gdańsk Buses and Streetcars) - city-owned carrier in Gdańsk - www.gait.pl/
- BP Tour - private-owned bus services operator from Lublin Province on contract for suburban bus lines in Gdańsk - www.bptour.pl/
- Przewozy Autobusowe "Gryf" ("Griffin" Bus Services) - private-owned bus services operator from Kartuzy County specialized in regional buses, workers' commute and international transport - gryf.trasownik.net/
- Meteor - private-owned bus services operator from Silesian Province on contract (until June 30th) for bus lines in Tczew - meteor.tczew.pl/
- NB Tricity sp. z o. o. trading as MEVO - city bike operator incorporated in Warsaw, owned by German company Nextbike GmbH, responsible for the city bike system in the Gdańsk Bay metropolitan area - rowermevo.pl/
- PUH "LATOCHA" - private-owned bus services operator specialized in suburban and rural buses around Tczew, Malbork and Sztum Counties - latocha.pl/
- Tramwaje Śląskie S. A. (Silesian Streetcars) - regional government-owned streetcar operator in the area of the Upper Silesian Industrial Region - www.tram-silesia.pl/www/
- UNIBUS Sp. z o. o. - private-owned bus services operator operating in the area of Silesian and Lesser Poland provinces - www.uni-bus.com.pl/
- Miejskie Przedsiębiorstwo Komunikacyjne S.A. (Metropolitan Transport Company) - city-owned carrier in Cracow - www.mpk.krakow.pl/
All the trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Made with love and Inkscape. The next diagram is planned for September.
This diagram © Me.
5000x3960px 2.14 MB
© 2019 - 2023 TheCatkitty