This is how Rocks looks in my head.
I headcanon that Rocks refers to the pirate crew and it’s captain. The Captain Rocks was a very infamous pirate in his time. He was a real scourge of the sea.
He had Edward Newgate, Kaido and Charlotte Linlin in his crew. He was a very cunning man who knew what to say to get people to obey his will. He also had Shakky in his crew and she had blood relations to him, but he wasn’t a good person to her and saw her more as a subordinate then family.
Rocks to the world was a horrible dominating tyrant of a pirate, he reveled in being a great and dangerous conqueror. The pirate who did as he pleased.
He did face an enemy who stood up to him, Gol D. Roger and his crew that he had including his first mate Silvers Rayleigh.
I also headcanon that Rockstar is unknowingly related to Rocks.
Hello everyone I am a 24 year old man. I'm in my second year of college.
I am very friendly don't be afraid to comment on my page I'll only consider it to be annoying or spam if I find it rude or offensive.
I am a very easygoing person I love writing fanfics making deviations and writing original stories.
My top fave animes are Dragon Ball, Z, GT, Z Kai, One Piece, Naruto and Shippuden and Bleach.
I have many pairings that I like some are two of my OTPs ScourgexFiona and SombraxChrysalis.
King Sombra x Queen chrysalis: You can't have an evil King without an evil Queen, with Chrysalis's army and Sombra's power They'd be unstoppable and rule Equestria
My fanfiction.net account.
I dislike Yuri, Yaoi, Shonen Ai and Shojo Ai. I'm neutral to LBGT matters.
Why should I ship Ichigo and Rukia from Bleach?
post this on your profile if you agree, but please note that this is still a work in progress and more reasons may be added, please note that all of this was taken from Bleach Couples Wiki--
1) more of just a fun fact: IshiHime is the sister ship to IchiRuki
2)it is the most popular pairing in the Bleach series
3) IchiRuki is a pairing of "Destiny Love", where there are two people bound by fate, who build a solid relationship of trust before slowly and eventually becoming lovers.
4)it has the most developed relationship in Bleach
5)the whole series started with these two so it only makes sense that it should end with them as well right?
6)Kubo has described their relationship as unbreakable, one that even transcends space and time.
7)Rukia herself was named in favor of IchiRuki, her name means "Light" and Kubo said that suited her because he saw her as a "Ray of Light" to Ichigo.
8) True to her name, Rukia has been the only person able to dry Ichigo's Rain (Depression), to which Rukia is his strongest and most reliable source of emotional support.
9)Ichigo gained Bankai for Rukia's sake and even gave Rukia a reason to live again after saving her from her execution.
10) Rukia's last thought before her certain death was Ichigo, it was then she shed tears at her execution.
11) Rukia has stated that Ichigo is the man she knew in her heart.
12) Ichigo and Rukia are also connected by a Red Soul Ribbon, which is depicted as the "Red String of Fate."
13) the instance where Rukia allowed Ichigo's head rest in his lap.
14) when it's proven that Rukia makes Ichigo happy.
15) Orihime's temporary jealousy toward Rukia and her relationship with Ichigo.
16) how Renji mentioned Ichigo to Rukia, while she was imprisoned, to cheer her up.
17) Isshin already addresses Rukia as his Third Daughter, "Daughter in Law".
18) quite a few people already assume Ichigo and Rukia are already an item; the entire Karakura high school, including Tatsuki, Keigo and Mizuiro, Isshin, Karin and Yuzu and others.
19)The ending of the HM arc and near end of the FB arc are also notable indications for IchiRuki.
20) IchiRuki also greatly parallels to Isshin x Masaki. The dynamics in the four relationship and story are strikingly similar. Both Ichigo and Rukia share a destiny together, one of which Ichigo inherited from his parents. "The love and destiny Ichigo inherited." Contrary to what some may think, this parallel is not strictly Isshin-Ichigo and Masaki-Rukia as you will find out below:
--Isshin and Rukia are both shinigami that came to Karakura Town.
--Masaki and Ichigo are both Quincy Humans that met a shinigami through destiny.
--Both Aizen and Urahara were factors in all four of their meetings.
--Masaki risked her life to save Isshin, while Rukia did the same upon their first meeting.
--Isshin rescued Masaki from the hollow known as Whie, while Ichigo rescued Rukia from the Sokyoku.
--all four of the "Rain" Chapters together
--There's also the signature underarm carry from Isshin to Masaki and Ichigo to Rukia during the rescues.
--Isshin to Masaki: "Yo, I came to protect you."
Ichigo to Rukia: "Yo, I've come to save you."
21) have you seen their Zanpakuto's? it may not mean a thing, true, but compare the white ribbon hanging off of Sode no Shirayuki's hilt with the cloth wrapped around Zangetsu's