Merck - Vanguard Interiors
Tasked to design the interiors of a 2-level call center for Merck Pharmaceuticals at Taguig City, Philippines.
1. Apply objectives, Mission, and Vision of Merck
2. Furnitures for offices, workstations, canteen, and others should be practical, efficient, and functional.
1. To manifest how complexity and simplicity compliments each other.
2. To create a neutral space that is suitable for the needs of Merck and signature style of Vanguard Interiors.
3. To segregate the public space from private space.
1. Exemplify subsidence through space, form, color selection and function.
2. Elements of design:
- Curviness: Architecture details emphasizing the image of Merck.
- Movement: Surrealist Architecture
- Flexibility: Working station space planning
- Accessibility: Welcoming reception area
- Colorful scheme: Vibrant colors for canteen and reception for liveliness and to increase spark creativity; And simple yet elegant offices
- Feeling of connections: Proper zoning of correlating spaces
- Spacious: Applied anthropometrics
“The capsule of cognizance”
Spreading harmoniously and meticulously.
Merck - Vanguard Interiors thearianway 1 0