Transparency in Concealment
by Arian S.
A midterm esquisse of an R-5 lot explained in one A3 sheet of paper.
TO be able to to satisfy modern human community needs.
TO be able to show a feel of natural ambiance in the urban.
TO be able to serve more profit than loss by using cost effective and value engineering in designing.
TARGET: NEAR ZERO-ENERGY COMMUNITY
1. Natural environment
2. Less energy usage, less methane consumption, less pollution, clean and healthy community.
3. More savings in less accord.
The idea of the concept is to be able to show that there's a structure while trying to hide it. Because of the crowded urban jungle, I thought of a way to somehow lessen these congestion by making buildings modest and complex.
FLOOR AREA: (see site development)
1. Each 15-storey tower houses 32 units per floor for a total of 480 units per tower with atrium at the middle that serves as the ventilation shaft. Ground floor is cross-ventilated and the parking is on basement to maximize floor usage. (Units in maximum dimensions and may vary.)
2.The 242 500cu. m., 5-storey mall houses every single store that supplements every human needs. This includes dine, shopping, & entertainments like theater, arcade, bowling, & skating. Adding a garden chapel at the roof to complete the community.
3. The 2-storey club house adds a facility that aids the community. This includes the administration office, small infirmary, & security office.
4. The sky utopia is used as the open space for the community since the lot is maximized for use, open spaces at the grounds are neglected. This includes sports facilities, pools, greenhouse, rain water treatment facility, resto. bar, & Many more!
*Perspectives rendered in massing only