Hey, everyone. Hope you're having a great summer!
Since there isn't much time left until you all go back to school, I figured a quick summer collaboration is in order. In this case, I'm planning for it to be somewhat similar to our Summer Switch-Around
Collaboration from a few years ago.
What we will have is a group of sketchers and a group of liners/colourists. (Or if you prefer lineless colouring, that's fine, too.) Some people may choose to do both. The only catch is that you can't line and colour your own sketch.
People who sign up to be sketchers do NOT need to remove the paper-white backgrounds, so I'm hoping this will expand our pool of submissions this time around.
You will get to see your art coloured digitally for you.
There is no theme this time, so you can sketch your character(s) doing whatever you want as long as it abides by the group and collaboration rules:
- Clear lines (Obviously it's a sketch, but I still need to be able to tell the difference between their face and their feet.)
- Due to the sketchy nature of the original pictures being submitted, do not include a background. Backgrounds may be added in the line/colour phase.
- Props are welcome, but try not to have them covering your characters' faces.
- Maximum: Two characters. You may have OCs, but you MUST give your colourists their colour scheme.
- Maximum: One submission for this collaboration.
- Leave a Download button on your sketches so fellow group members will be able to download it to colour.
No sign-up necessary. Just submit your sketch to the collaboration submission folder. Once we reach our deadline, we will have sign-ups for liners/colourists. Liners/colourists may choose more than one picture. If more than one liner/colourist selects the same picture, they may choose to increase the collaboration there with one lining and/or colouring and the other colouring and/or shading. This will be largely left up to the participants.SKETCHES DEADLINE: Monday, August 20th, 2018The Temple of Bufonidae:
1. What symbol do you most closely associate with Toad Patrol? A thunder tree, the fairy ring, a toadstool, an Ancient staff, etc.
2. Keep and fix Music section. Yay or nay?
3. Keep or nix the forum? If nix, what should we replace it with?
4. Change "Articles" to Wiki and let it redirect or replace the section altogether? If replacing the section, what should replace it?
5. Include a link to the Toad Patrol Club on DA and our Toad Patrol Discord channel on the website. Yay or nay?
6. Would you be willing to submit content for use on the website?
7. Additional feedback/ideas.