Clicking "DOWNLOAD" will give you the .psd file! If you do not have Photoshop or SAI, you will need to use this .png image located here: [link]
A lot of other RP groups have some type of character template to fill out and while KGRPDA's application does not require one, I figured it could be fun to have this available for all of our artistic members. : DOverview (AKA how to fill out): Photoshop and SAI users
, click "DOWNLOAD" and you will be given a .psd version of the template. You should be able to fill out the text directly, although I am uncertain if the program will retain the exact font that I used. Therefore, you may change the font and font size to your liking. .psd files are also compatible with the SAI program. Digital users WITHOUT PHOTOSHOP/SAI
, download this image: [link]
. You can open the .png file in any digital art program and write/draw/type directly onto the image. Traditional users
, this may be difficult. You can scan your drawing into the computer and attempt to copy/paste the image onto this template and fill out the text using MS Paint...but the easiest option for you might be to draw your own version of a character template and upload the finished image to DA. Traditional templates made from scratch will be accepted into our gallery.
When you are finished, please submit it to the group gallery under the "Character Templates" folder. It will be accepted by an admin in due time and displayed publicly.Components: Name
- Your character’s name. If they have a codename (such as K66 for Keroro) or a nickname, you may choose to include that as well. Sex
- Your character’s gender…if they have one. Age
- May either be a number or a stage (youth, adolescent, adult, elder) Affiliation
- Whose side is your character on? Are they from Keron? Pekopon? Another planet in the galaxy? List their alliance. Sector
- List the sector your character identifies with. The seven possible sectors and their alliances are as follows:Civilian, Military, and Tech (Keron)Gaia (Pekopon)Rebel, Intergalactic, and Devil Fish Tribe (Independent) Occupation
- What is your character’s job? Are they a Sergeant? Doctor? Spy? Abilities
- Special talents/skills your character has. They could speak five languages fluently, have the strength of a horse, or even be a great chef! Be careful not to give them godly powers, however. Bio
- In a few sentences, describe some qualities about your character and their personality. Be brief! Equipped
- Draw the items your character carries on them. It could be clothing/accessories, weapons, etc. You do not have to use all four slots, but you are only allowed to draw a maximum of four. In the description of your art submission, you can explain what the items are in greater detail (what their functions are, etc). Emblem
(located in the upper right corner) – Draw out your character’s emblem. If your character is not a Keronian, you can create a symbol for them.
The space to draw your character is located in the large honeycomb area on the right. Editing is encouraged!
Did your character gain/lose items? Did they obtain a scar that will remain with them? Feel free to update your character templates as you see fit.EXAMPLES[link]
Brushes used (c)