I've Been Tagged
3 min read
0 Favourites2 Comments6K Views
And some of you better beware--because I will be playing tag with YOU...
Here are the rules....
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 things about them.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked in a journal to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
5) Go to their page to inform them they are tagged.
6) You have to legitimately tag 10 people
7) There is NO rule number 7
1) Do you believe in God? Why or Why not? Yes I believe in God. I'm not sure I believe in how some people interpid the Bible, but some one had to create the planet.
2) Whatever happened to Randolph Scott? Scott died of heart and lung ailments in 1987 at the age of 89 in Beverly Hills, California.
3) Fantasy or Mystery? Well in movies & TV I like both equally. However as for reading books I love Mysteries the best.
4) What is the object on your immediate left? A fan on my computer desk.
5) Manga or Western Style? Western style.
6) When I have a night alone I like to...? I either watch TV or go to the computer and get on Second Life.
7) Why does everything taste like Chicken? I don't know....
8) Of all the fetishes on dA, I have tried (or would like to...) I've done hypnosis renders in SL of course and some bondage.
9) Chinese or Italian food? I like both but we eat Chinese more. I love Panda Express.
10) Bowling or Miniature Golf? Miniature Golf is more fun.
Now MY 10 Questions...
1. Capt'n Crunch or Frosted Flakes?
2. Who was the first person you met here at Deviantart?
3. If you could have a romance with a celebrity, who would that be?
4. Do you like Mexican food? (If yes, which is your favorite...)
5. If you're a coplayer here at DA, who is your favorite cosplay character? ( If you're not a cosplayer who is your favorite fictional character?)
6. What is your favorite candy bar?
7. Are you a smoker or non-smoker?
8. Pepsi or Coke?
9. Where did you get your first romantic kiss?
10. If you knew you were about to die, what would you want for your last meal?
I'm Back (Sort Of)
I'm sure most of you know I've been gone for awhile. The reason was I had a death in my family. My wife's brother who I was very close to died of a sudden heart attack a few months ago. I'm still in shock over it because he was only 46. I hope to be back soon making art, but I'm sill going through the grieving process. Rob