- Anyone may choose to become a Member
- Submit contest entries (only) to our Contest Entries gallery. If accepted your work will be moved to the gallery folder appropriate for that contest.
- Be polite and supportive of other members
- Learn, explore, participate
- Members who serve as judges in contests earn Contributor status.
You must participate in a prior contest to be eligible to judge.
- Members who place 1st in a contest earn Contributor status.
- Contributors are Members that have a demonstrated history of participation in the group
- Submit a Member Survey response to our Who's Who in Haiku gallery
- Submit favorites to our Submitted Favorites collection
- Submit deviations to our Featured gallery
- Actively support group contests and discussions
- Share expertise to enhance group knowledge resources
- Notify us of related events we can lend support to or participate in
- Notify us of other groups that we can collaborate with
- Particularly active Contributors may be approached to assist with group administration.