Because our focus is getting things sold, we would like to ask that you read this over before interacting in any way with the group. Failure to comply with any of these rules will result in appropriate actions, including, but not limited to: banning from the group, reporting any misconduct to deviantArt, or even legal action.
1. All deviations and their content should comply with deviantArt's ToS.
2. All deviants wishing to submit to our collections must join as a member. Membership is open to everyone, however, whether they wish to submit or not.
3. All submissions to the group must be for sale, and must be immediately purchasable. If and when the object or art is no longer available, we ask that you remove it from our collections. Announcements for commissions or examples of commissions are also accepted as submissions.
4. All items must be clearly marked that they are for sale. If it is a print that will be sold through dviantArt, no other action is required than to enable prints. However, if the item is being sold through any other means, direction for purchase should be stated directly in the artist's comments, and if needed, a link be given that leads directly to the order of that item. Not generally to your online store. If we find that your submission does not meet these requirements, it will be deleted from our group with no prior warning.
5. All deviations should be, to the best of your judgement, submitted to the proper category for the convenience of other users. No items should be submitted directly to the "Featured" folder. Continuously repeated offenses, even if not deliberate, will result in banning from the group. Please watch your submissions.
6. We don't disallow any submissions on account of our preferences, but we do ask that all deviations be submitted with the serious intent to be sold.
7. This group is intended for items created and sold by the artist or creator, not for the resell of other items. We will consider some types of alteration or modification, but only with serious artist contribution. If we have concerns if an item submitted was created by the person who submitted it, we will ask for clarification, or you can give an explanation before we even ask if you know an item may be flagged. Any submissions that turn out to be stolen art will result in an immediate ban from our group, plus your account will be reported to deviantArt and the original artist(s).
8. If you'd like to advertise with us using our journals, please send the group a note. Include what you'd like to advertise, why you'd like to advertise it with our group, and exactly what you'd like us to say, including any relavant links. We will quote you directly. All advertisements will be accepted at the discretion of the founder. We no longer advertise through journals as of 5/11/2016. You can still advertise in the comments section.
8.a. If you'd like to advertise a store, commissions, or something that will be open for the foreseeable future, these advertisements will be placed in a weekly journal titled "Weekly Ads," and will be placed within the journal in the order they were received.
8.b. If you would to advertise an event, a contest, a raffle, or something that has a time schedule, these will be considered for their own journal and posted as soon as they are accepted. Please do not ask to advertise events that are already over, or that will close within the next 24 hours.
8.c. Requests to advertise individual items will NOT be accepted for a Journal ad. These should be submitted as a regular submission to the appropriate folder.
Any buyers should be advised that you are not buying from this group, but from the deviant member that posted the deviation, or a third party organization like Etsy or eBay. Keep that in mind when making purchases, and always use common sense and caution before giving out any information, such as credit card details, your name, or your address. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRANSACTION THAT YOU MAKE.
Last updated 5/11/16 by ~xooxu